Part 14

A/n sorry it's been awhile the 1st quarter just ended I been busy
I woke up with my phone or what I think is my phone but something's ringing. I looked up and saw no one in the room but his bathroom light was on.

"Bren you in there?" I yelled.

"Y eah don't worry babe." Brendan yelled back.

I picked up the phone to Logan yelling about something.
"Hey sister Bj I need you for click bait" Was the only thing I can make out from his yelling.

"Ok I guess I'll be over shortly with Brendan."

"Thanks, bye sis."

"Bye bro." I hung up and walked to Brendan's closet and picked out one of his hoodies. 

BjjPaul

BjjPaul: get yourself a man who  you can "borrow" a hoodie  from (sorry Brendan but your not getting it back)Imzachherron: officer we have here a steeler BjjPaul: back off Zach I'm only borrowing itJonahmarais: and what's a girls definition of bor...

from (sorry Brendan but your not getting it back)
Imzachherron: officer we have here a steeler
BjjPaul: back off Zach I'm only borrowing it
Jonahmarais: and what's a girls definition of borrow
BjjPaul: gives it back after a specific period of time Jonah
Corbynbesson: oh she's a feisty one ☝️
Jackaverymusic: requesting back up
BjjPaul: I need new friends

I was standing there when I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around to see Brendan about to touch me. I jumped and dropped my phone.

"Brendan why would you do that?" I said wining.

"You were just standing there. Is that my hoodie." He asked. I nodded, I looked down and bit my lip. "I guess it's OK."

I smiled and ran to hug him
"I love you Brendan."

"I love you too Bj."

Then we shared a kiss, he started moving his hands up to my cheek. He moved his lips to my neck. "Please don't leave marks we are seeing Logan after this." I whispered under his jaw.

(I'm going to end here before my friend yells at me she knows what I'm talking about ) He stopped and he couldn't look at me in the eyes, he looked proud and guilty. I sighed and walked to the bathroom, he trailed slowly behind. I saw what he did,
"Brendan North you are in big trouble!" I yelled. He quickly walked out.
"Brendan get back in here." 

He slowly walked back and smirked. "Bring your worst." He dared me. 

I smirked. "Ill your cameras and no kisses for two days." I said.

He gasped. "You monster." He said.

"Wait I didn't start now and." He grabbed my face and forced me onto him but I still kissed back.