Part 20

I've been here for about 3 days and I hate it. I've explain everything to my fans and what my situation is, Brendan's is being more protective it's actually pretty cute but can be annoying from time to time.
Today I finally get released, Brendan brought me some cloths🔝. I grabbed my vlog camera and Brendan's hand.

"I love you Bren but your being to protective." He nodded and kissed me. We walked to his car and drove to Logan's new place, yeah they move when I was in the coma but Logan knew what room I like. None of the boys want to go in my room till all the creepy stuff is gone.

We walked into the house but Brendan and Logan put a blindfold on me. I squeezed Brendan's hand as the lead me though the door.

They both started counting down. when they took off my blindfold, I was lost for words.

"Wow it's beautiful." I said.

"Not as beautiful as you." He mumbled. I playful punch his chest.

"I've seen it in the vlogs but it's better in person." I said.

"You heard it here people the house is awesome." Logan yell at his camera 

Brendan lead me though a tour, we stopped at my room. "Wow you guys are right it looks creepy in person." I said. 

He laughed and kissed my cheek. "I'm glad you like it but can we go shopping tomorrow I can't stand being in this room."

"I love you, you know that?"

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head, I felt his chest move signaling he was about to talk. "I love you to babe." Brendan made me go with him back to his apartment,

"What happened to Angie while I was in the coma?" I asked

"After 2 weeks she stopped by the hospital to say she was going back home, I haven't been back to the apartment since she left." He said opening the door and pulling me in. 
He had a smile on his face then it dropped.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked.

"No no no no where are they?"

"Brendan what's wrong?" He move around looking for something. "Brendan what's wrong your scaring me?"

He walked back over and grabbed my hand. "Don't be mad but Angie might have ripped up our pictures of us together and moved them to say 'I thought you loved me'."

I had tears in my eyes. "I-I need to sit down." He guided me to the couch. "Do you love h-her."

"No god no, I love you more then anything Bj." He hugged me and rocked us back and forth then kissed my cheek. "I would never leave you baby."

"I love you to babe, good thing you always make extra copies. God you cute."

"Ok first I'm glad I made extra copies too and that last part was random but thank you." We both laughed, and he kissed me. 

Next day
We walked to his car since mine was destroyed, I will talk about that later. He drove us to IKEA. I picked out all the things I want, we spent about a hour and a half, we shopped for a hour then we played around.

BjjPaul

BjjPaul: he carried me like this throughout the whole trip

We got back and I made the boys move my stuff.

It took me 3 hours to get my room done.

Logan told me he got another roommate but they won't tell me who

When they are vlogging the new roommate reveal ( hope that's not confusing)
Brendan walked out of the front door he came back in shortly after. I was confused then i ran over to him.

"Why didn't you tell me, this got so much cooler!"

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "What's the fun in that when I tell you." I playfully shoved his chest.

"Eww gross take that 'love' somewhere else." Logan said as he fake gagged. Brendan grabbed my hand and pulled me up stairs.

"I want to show you something."

"I wasn't serious dude, shes my sister."

"No no why Logan." He pulled me to were Evans room. We walked to the balcony.He pulled me to the corner by the house, he got up on the roof and helped me up.  "Be careful its slippery."

"Aww you actually care." I joked.

He rolled his eyes and laughed with me. He brought me to a flat spot and sat down then pulled me onto his lap. "I thought that since we had a spot out side the house we could have one without leaving the property." He moved me in between his legs and kissed my cheek

"I love it Bren and I love you more."

"I love you too Bj." He kissed me and pulled me closer to him.