Part 18

Brendan's POV
Bj left 10 minutes ago and I had to convince Angie that she was jealous of her. My phone started ringing.

"Your girlfriend is calling." She said annoyed, I nodded and pick it up suspecting to hear her voice but it was male.

"Is this Brendan?" The voice said.

"Um yeah but why do you have my girlfriends phone?" I said, confuesed 

"Pour girlfriend was in a pretty bad accident."

"Wait have you told her brothers."

"No but can you tell them."

"Yeah yeah t-thanks."

I was on the verge of crying, I was about to call Logan when Angie spoke up.

"Wait what happened?" She asked.

"Um B-bj got in a-a pretty bad a-accident."

Angie rolled her eyes but I couldn't care right know. I was wiping the few tear that had fell. I decided to text Logan to tell Jake for both of them to meet me at the hospital. Logan asked what happened but I couldn't bring myself to tell him over text. I rushed to get my keys not even caring if Angie followed I just had to make sure Bj ok. She must of stayed because she was not behind me, I hope she understands that the love of my life could die. When I got there Logan and Jake looked more confused when they saw my tear stained cheeks. Logan brought me into a hug and I cried into his shoulder as he rubbed my back.

"Brendan what's wrong why are we in a hospital and where's b- no-no-no." Logan said. He had tears in his eyes. The doctor came in the room and his eyes landed on us.

"Bj was hit on the driver side so she has been hit the hardest, she has a bruised lung, fractured wrist, a shattered knee, but she is in a coma her head was hit pretty hard.(i said hit so many times in one sentence)"

They both nodded but I couldn't bring myself to move, we had just got in a argument before she left. "C-can we see her." Jake said.

"Yes but only one at a time." The doctor said.

Jake nodded and we agreed Logan should go first since they are twins, I was going last, I was probably going to stay the night. I hope Logan would be ok with that. Both of the boys already saw her, I was about to walk in when I stopped and broke down. Just seeing her like that made me guilty, the last time I saw her we fought. I found the courage to walk in. I sat down and grabbed her hand, I squeezed it and had my head on her arm and cried.

"Bj I-I'm sorry t-that I thought you didn't trust me. I-i love you-u."

My thumb moved across her hand, my left over tears dripping on both of our hands. I moved to kiss her hand. I saw a sharpie
I wrote 'You know it's real when it hurts' on her palm.
Brendannorth

 Brendannorth: the love of my life I miss you baby girlUsername: wait what happened to BjHater5: yes finally they broke up LoganPaul: @Hater5 they did not break up

Username: wait what happened to Bj
Hater5: yes finally they broke up
LoganPaul: @Hater5 they did not break up. Brendan you have to stay strong for her she wouldn't like to see you like this
Jakepaul: we all have to stay strong mostly you she  was won't want to see you like this she loves you a lot
Whydontwemusic: hope our sister stays strong
Username6: what happened @brendannorth
@loganpaul
@jakepaul
@whydontwemusic

LoganPaul

LoganPaul: he won't leave till she does, I love you little sister by 5 minutes

Comments disabled