Part 39

that's how they decorated their bedroom.

Today is the day we are moving out. I had logan and Brendan put all my stuff in boxes. I held Draco as Brendan and Logan where saying their goodbyes. They pulled away from their hug (did they hug? I'm not sure but I'm keeping this in.) I walked up to Logan and he pulled me into a big hug.

"I love you. Better visit." Logan whispered into my ear.

"I will visit Logan and I love you too." I said than kissed his cheek and walked over to Brendan.

I looked back at Logan and had a sad smile on my face. It wasn't goodbye but a see you later.
A few days later

"What type of flowers should we have?" Brendan asked me.

"White roses." I told Brendan. "Where should we have to wedding?"

"Ohio. I know how much that state means to you." Brendan said "When should we have our wedding?"

"Can we do it a month and 5 weeks from now. And we can do it in the woods almost like a field." I said leaning my head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. "Get some rest you've been worrying yourself self about this. Take a day off, hang out with Logan or some friends. Just don't worry for one day. If you want when you get home we can watch Netflix." Brendan said against my head.

"Ok, I love you Brendan North." I said kissing him.

"I love you too Brittany-" he started before I interrupted him.

"Don't call me Brittany." I hissed while I glared at him.

"I love you Brittany Jordan (I changed her middle name) Paul. You know Brittany North sounds perfect." Brendan said smirking at me.

I glared at him. "If you say Brittany one more time you're sleeping on the couch." I said now smirking at him.

"You don't have the guts to do that." He said moving me to his lap.

"You know I just might." I said kissing him.

"I love you B-" He started.

"Think about what your going to say." I said sternly.

"I love you babe." He said hiding his head in my neck.

"Brendan look at me." He slowly lifted his head up. "Say it." I said.

He put a hand on my cheek and leaned to kiss me.

A day later

I decided to go visit mom and dad back in Ohio. I'm at the airport right know waiting to be picked up.

"Hi mommy." I said hugging her.

"Hi honey, how are you." Mom said hugging me back.

"Good. I moved in with Brendan, and we have a dog." I said as we walked to her car.

We both got in and she drove us back to her house. I walked up to my room and saw all the old pictures. Pictures of me and Sara, on our first day of high school as a freshman, pictures of us at Logan and Jakes wrestling tournaments (she had a big crush on logan). I had a picture of us at the airport when I left for la. I had camera equipment in a lot of places, I've always been one for videography. I never told Brendan that though.

I had tears in my eyes as I picked up one of the pictures. I held a picture of us on the football field and I stared at it for awhile. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw her brother, Luke.

"She loved that picture of you too." He said looking at the picture.

I had my head in his shoulder as he put his arms around me. "Your mom told me you were visiting. I missed you." He rocked us as I silently cried in his shirt.