Part 16

I woke up cuddled into someone that know for sure it's not Brenden. I fell off the couch for how fast I moved, I saw I was cuddling into Logan but I didn't see Brenden. I got up and decided to have a lazy day and I walked into my room after I got food and I jumped on my bed and turned on my tv and watched the Flash. I was in the middle of my episode when I heard my door open. I looked over and saw Brendan.

"I thought you were with Logan?" i asked.

"He has a bunch of meetings and won't be back till 5." He said moving closer to me.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto him and went to kiss me but I ducked be for he can. 

"Remember your in trouble."

He nodded then spoke, "But your just making yourself suffer and you can't pass what I'm going to do."

He started leaning closer to me and grabbed the side of my face and kissed me. He was right I was making myself suffer with him, I gave in and started kissing him back. He slipped his hand on my thigh and slowly moved up. I was running my hands though his hair and tugged lightly, he moaned and licked my bottom lip. I denied wanting to tease him, he groaned and moved one of his hands to my butt and squeezed it, I gasped and gave him his entrance. He roamed and later was fighting with my tongue. I flipped us over so I was on top he moved his lips to my neck and started kissing it, he moved down slowly and found it and sucked, I moaned and moved his face so I can kiss him. I had his head in my hands and we we're making out roughly. I moved a hand to go take off his shirt. Well you can guess what happened next. I was cuddled up with a naked Brendan north and he was asleep. I heard people talking and I looked at the time and saw 3:30, I was wondering who it was, I got up and grabbed a towel and walked out to see George, Mark, and why don't we. They looked up and smirked.

"May I help you?" i asked Mark, George, and the why don't we boys

"What were you doing in there?" Mark said smirking, like he knew the answer.

"Taking a shower."

"We all know you didn't take a shower your hair isn't wet. "

"Ok fine don't tell Logan, I may have had Brenden over in my room alone."

They all yell but I had to tell them to be quiet.

"Don't wake him up."

They where all smirking and some of them were snickering. I rolled my eyes and walked back in my room. I made sure my door was shut and I dropped my towel and climbed back in with Brenden.

"Who was outside?" He asked.

"How did you know." 

"They woke me up." He said.

"Aw poor baby." I kissed him. "George, Mark, and why don't we ."

He nodded and faced me, "I love you, you know that?" Brendan asked.

"But you can't love me more then I love you baby."

He kissed me repeatedly and his last one was a long kiss. "Come on get dress and let's do something." I said. He nodded and grabbed his boxers. I got dressed.

When we were both done he grabbed my hand and we rushed out of the apartment

When we were both done he grabbed my hand and we rushed out of the apartment. We both counted this as a date so he took us to a park and we sat on the bench, well he sat on the bench I sat on him. He held my waist and dug his head in my shoulder. We stayed there till sunset and walked back to the apartment.
BjjPaul

BjjPaul: had a amazing day with this baby

LoganPaul: sis why did you take him you took him all day
Username7:^^
Jakepaul: bro what did you do with me my sister
Georgejanko: I know what happened
Brendannorth: I love you baby girl
BjjPaul: love you more baby boy
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Oh dear that was... something I'm never writing something like that again