Part 12

A/n: check out the twin team last chapter it has something important but I'm to lazy to repeat it.
------------------------------------
Me and Brendan walked out with kong back out to my car. I drove back and saw Logan with the Why Don't We boys sitting on the couch. I let kong go and Brendan was pulled outside to film for Logan, I walked into Logan's room and collapsed on his bed.

I woke up hearing some one in the shower, I walked out and saw no one. I looked at the time and it was 8 at night. I left a note for Logan and drove to Brendan apartment. He gave me a key last time I was here so I walked in and heard him in to shower so I took one of his hoodies and walked to his living room and played on his phone.

I heard him walk out and sigh. I looked up and saw him looking at me and walking to the kitchen. I jumped up and followed him and jumped on his back. He held me while he was cooking dinner. I kissed his cheek and moved down to his neck, I felt his hands move to my thighs and he squeezed them.

"I love you Bren." I said kissing him while he turned around.

"I love you too." He pulled away and whispered.

He pushed me to the couch and kissed me. He got up and walked back to the kitchen and finished making dinner, I pouted and heard Brendan chuckle. I fell off the couch and tiredly walked to his bed and fell down face first. I few minutes later I felt pressure on my back. He moved his hands to my sides and started tickle me. I moved quickly and we both fell off the bed. He groaned when I landed on him, I laughed and rolled of him and ran back on his bed. He sighed and laid down next to me and pulled me in his cheats and we fell asleep like that

 He sighed and laid down next to me and pulled me in his cheats and we fell asleep like that