Part 10

imzachherron

imzachherron:she helps a lot in glad to have her in my life@helloimlilly

@helloimlilly

Helloimlilly:I'm glad to have you in my life to Zach
Username6:the baby of the band finally got him a girl in is life
Username9:she is so pretty
DakotaHeinzman:my boys or going up so fast

Aww my boys are growing up so fast. Ok focus.
Bj:hi I'm Bj Paul and I want you to meet me outside of Logan's apartment at 3
Alyssa: oh my gosh how did you get my number
Bj:I have my was
Alyssa:ok see you then

I got dressed and saw it was 2:40 so I grabbed longs leash and hooked him on and started walking out of the complex. I was waiting out there for about 10 minutes then I saw her.

"Hey so why did you want me to meet you here?" She asked.

"That is a surprise but for now follow me." I said, she nodded and followed me to the park.

I saw the boys all ready. "Can you put this blindfold on?" I asked and handed it to her. She grabbed the blindfold and put it on, I guided her over. 

"When I say so you can take it off." I said, she and the boys both nodded. They stared singing 'a thousand years' 

"You can take it off." I whipered into her ear. She took it off and gasped. I saw her start to cry. Then the boys stopped and move to the side where corbyn came out from behind them. He sung the rest of the song and gave her a rose.
"Alyssa would you go out with me?" He asked. She nodded and ran to him and cried in his shoulder. 

"Hey Zach what's up with this Lilly girl on you Instagram?" I asked him.

"She is on of my friends from Dallas and I kind of have a crush on her." He said.

"I'm helping you get a girlfriend." I said.

He rolled his eyes and walked off. "Alyssa, are you ok getting a ride back from the boys. She nodded. 

I walked back to the apartment with kong and saw Brendan and Logan walking out.

"My dog! You took my dog without me knowing" Logan said.
He grabbed longs leash from me. I felt someone take my hand, I looked up and saw Brendan smiling at me.

"Love you bren"

"I love you too Bj"

We kissed and Logan gagged the usual.

LoganPaul

LoganPaul:they can be cute and can be gross@BjjPaul @BrendanNorth Comments disabled ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()Sorry it's shortOnly 2 more boys left

@BjjPaul @BrendanNorth
Comments disabled
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Sorry it's short
Only 2 more boys left.
Daniel
Jonah
I need you name.
If you see don't see who those to boys are dating yet then they are coming in a later chapter.
✌️👌😙👋