I Need Answers NOW </3

Beyonce P.O.V

What did Jay mean when he said ex drama? None of his exes where bugging us and if they did i would give them a nice southern ass woopen. But if didn't mean his ex then who's ex was he talking about. The only ex i have is Lydall... And he...

*someone knocked on the door interrupting Beyonce thought*

Bey: "who is it?"

Guy: “It’s Justin.”

Bey:*opens the door* "You can’t just show up at Jay’s house looking for me. You lucky he isn't here because if he was you would be dead."

Justin: "Can we talk please?”

Bey: "yeah i guess." *lets him in and they sit on the couch*

Justin: "so i see you and Jay are back together.”

Bey:"yeah we are."

Justin: "After everything. Did i mean nothing to you?”

Bey: "Justin I'm sorry but that was a mistake. i love Jay ."

Justin : " But Beyonce i do love you .. "

*beyonce was not paying attention she was thinking about Jay*

Wait i think i know what he meant by ex .

*Beyonce gets up and puts sweat pants on and starts to walk out the door*

Justin: Beyonce I'm not done talking to you ."

*beyonce keeps going and goes to Lyndall house and sees Jay holding a gun to Lyndall head *

Jay P.O.V

I am about to shot this nigga in his head .I cant believe he did that to my Bey Bey . He is the reason she doesnt want to have my babies because he was such a bithc  .

Lyndall: "Bitch come get your fuc*in bitch niqqa husband."

*jay turned around and seen Beyonce *

Jay : "Bey i thought you was supposed to be shopping with your girls . "

Bey: " Jay why are you doing this ?"

Jay : "THIS BITHC RAPED YOU AND HE IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT .

Lyndall: " i didn't rape her i just fucked the sh*t out of her.”

Jay : "IF YOU DON'T STFUU I'M GOING TO BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT YOUR HEAD!"

Bey : *crying* " you did fu*kin rape me but bae he is not worth it . Think about me and you and us having a family. We can make a family if you’re in jail for the rest of your life.”

Jay : " you really want to have a child Beyonce ."

Lyndall : "Can you get the fuck out of my house talking about this ?"

Jay:*punched him in his face and then his stomach * "you better stfu !"

Bey: "YES Jay lets go." *goes up and kisses him*

Jay : "aw sh*t bey!" *kisses her and then tongues her down*

Bey: *pulls away* "let go finish this at home !"

Jay: " i will meet you in the car ." *slaps beyonce a$$*

Bey:"ZAMN ! "

*before Jay leaves he beats the living day light out of Lyndall*

*then they go to there house*

Jay : *opened beyonce side of the car* "Come on bae."

Beyonce : *kisses jay passionately*

*kisses all the way to the door*

Jay:* kisses beyonce neck*

Bey: mhmm

Justin: *Coughs*

Bey:"OH SH*T!”

Jay:"WTF is this niqqa doing here?”

Justin : "I came to talk to Beyonce about last night but i guess it’s a bad time."

Jay: "BEY WHAT HAPPEN LAST NIGHT ?"

Bey: *looks away * "umhh!"

*Justin tries to leave*

Jay :*mad* "MAN GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NO ONE LEAVING UNTIL I GET ANSWERS !"

Words of The Author :

Im sorry if there were errors in the story. I did this quickly because I am off break and I have to get ready for school but at least there is an update. lol ! But OMG Justin is going to end up getting his ass beat ... lmfaoo ! But let’s not .. And Do you think Jay was right by letting Lydnall live? And Do you guys like my story? Well vote , comment and add this to your library. Follow me on...

Instagram : @behive4life

Twitter : @behive4life

Kik : behive4life

PS: If you kik me and i don’t answer right away sorry. but i will answer in less than a day and that’s a promise . but please don’t kik me telling me that i suck at writing because i am working on it ! <3 but thanks for reading! Love you <33 Oh And I ReUpdated this because it came up private ... sorry <3 and i had to edit the curse words out and hope it leaves private <3 if it does I will update tomorrow for sure ! <3