I Need Beyonce Back !♥

*The week of the Billboard Awards*

Beyonce P.O.V

OMG I'm waiting at home for these pregnant test to come up with Solo. I hope im not pregnant because then I wouldn't be able to work . Jay wouldn't allow it if I was pregnant he would be that protective .

Solo:Beyonce calm down if your prego its okay .. your married and rich .

Beyonce: Solo I'm not ready for a child right now .

Solo: Your never READY to have a kid . but your the closest to being ready as you can .

Beyonce: How Solange I have a show coming up , my album just came out , me and my "husband" aren't even sure if were together?

Solo : Beyonce you and Jay love eachother . no matter what thats your husband . you have a good paying job to support your baby and everthing else falls into place when the baby come.

Beyonce: What if Jay isn't ready and he wants me to get an abortion?

Solo: now your talking crazy just take the test and calm down .

Jays P.O.V

I come home and go upstairs to the bathroom to shower and I see a  pregnancy test . Beyonce has been alittle moody and she was throwing up last week so  maybe she pregnant.  I looked at it and it said not pregnant so maybe it was the Popeyes or her period or somthing . You know how girls can be. I do want a child with Beyonce but I know she not ready and after everything I put her throw .. I'm not even going to try to talk to her about it .

*Day of the awards*

Beyonce P.O.V

I am a little nervous about today . Its the first time I will ever be preforming Girls Run The World and it has to be PERFECT ! I been a little sick but its just from being so nervous. Jay has been in and out because he has been getting on my nerves all day . He usally can calm.me down but for some reason I be wanting to shoot him in the head . He always trying to get a quickly in while im working. I do be horney alot of the time but im at work and work is work . But anyways I only have a couple about 2 hours before show time .

Jay P.O.V

Beyonce has been the biggest bitch lately . Everytime I go out my way to do somthing for her its always wrong . I know my wife and thing she do when she was "big daddy" . but no she will let me get all exited and then complain about her having to WORK . what kinda of shit is that ? like me and lotion been best freinds lately.  I cant wait for this performance to be over because im sick of this Sasha . I need Beyonce back !

Beyonce P.O.V

I am so proud of that preformance . I won an award and at that moment I realised I really did love Jay . I had to say it and let everyone know because at the end he is my everything . I was so emotional before the performance from all the nice things people said about me . With all the haters somtimes I feel like I not good at my job but every now and then a fan touches me and I realize that there is a reason why I perform and I make differences in peoples life . When I got off stage I was hugged by all my family exept for Jay which really pissed me off.. After I preformed Rihanna went next but no one cared. I went on ty Twitter while he fixed my hair and I just laughed at thing the beyhive said . like ...

"Did you see motha shoulder work yass !"

"Body Double my ass... QUEEN PUT IN WORK!"

"Fuck Rihanna performance ... Queen Bey just SLAYED my life !"

"Motha got niggas at home feeling worthless"

"Did you see how She YELLED AT THAT NIGGA ! He going to LEARN TODAY !

"I wish I was Jay right now Because BEYONCE IS SEXY ASS HELL !"

That last one got me upset because its true . There are many sexy guys out there that would treat me like a Queen and im here with Jay. He not ever here to support me and its been 20 min . That son of a bitch ..

*Jay Comes Back*

Beyonce: Where the HELL WHERE YOU?

Jay: Excuse me?

Ty: I think im going to leave . *leaves*

Beyonce: Im going to ask you 1 more time ... WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU ?

Jay: calm the FUCK down . I watched Rihannas Performance then I went back stage to tell her she did great .

Beyonce: Oh so you can congratulate your HOE ! but not your WIFE WHAT TYPE OF FUCKARY ?

Jay:I didnt want to come back here ...

Beyonce: WHY NOT.... YOU WENT BACK THERE FOR YOUR HOE ... DID YOU FUCK HER ?

Jay:......

Beyonce: Jay you better ANSWER ME !

Jay: NO I DIDNT FUCK HER BUT I SHOULD HAVE ... YOUR BEING A BITCH AND I HATE IT ! I WANT MY WIFE BACK BECAUSE WHO EVER THIS BITCH IS I DIDNT MARRY HER ..

Beyonce:You know what this BITCH IS CARRYING YOUR CHILD !

Jay: Beyonce I cant believe you would sit here and lie to me... I seen the pregnancy test your NOT PREGNANT! YOU KNOW I WANT A KID AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD LIE ABOUT THIS ...  IM DONE WITH YOUR LYING BITCHING ASS ...

Beyonce :YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT .. YOU WILL BE RECEIVING THE DIVORCE PAPERS BY TOMORROW .. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT MY DRESSING ROOM .

*Jay leaves and goes to Rihannas dressing room*

Words of The Author :

Sorry that this update is short but I will try to post tomorrow... but Beyonce lying about being pregnant is trifling... Jay is pissed .. what you think he is going to do with Rihanna? anyways you guys were wrong about Beyonce being pregnant ... that Popeyes just got to her I guess... !♥ but yeah thats it .. what do you guys think will happen next ? comment below and do you guys like this .. vote if you do !♡  and I didnt spell check sorry ... Follow me on..

Instagram: @behive4life

Twitter: @behive4life

Kik: behive4life

- Thank you guys for 4k reads !♥