Its All My Fault </3

Jay P.O.V

I looked at my phone because it was blowing up . I had no reason why because I was a home chilling . I looked at my phone and all i seen was Beyonce retiring ? I seen fans posting R.I.P pictures of Beyonce ... and R.I.P the Queen i was so confused . Then I seen Solange text me saying Beyonce is about to kill herself . When I read that i was so in shock that all i could do is call the cops . I couldn't go find her because my body wouldn't allow me . My heart was so broken and i just had hope that this was all a lie . I dropped to my knees and prayed to god that she would be okay . I know I have never been the one to pray but if god gives me the strength to get up i would do anything . I prayed and finally got up and ran to my car . i went to EVERY hotel and ask for Beyonce until finally found her hotel . I called the cops again with the address while i was in the elevator . When i finally got to her room I knocked on it .

Jay: Beyonce please answer the door !

.....

I didn't care how much this door cost my wife is in there about to die . I kicked down the door like it was nothing . I looked around and seen the bathroom door close . I went in there and what is seen really crushed me . I ran to her and picked her up out of the tub and put her on the floor .

Jay:*shaking beyonce and crying*  BEYONCE PLEASE DONT DIE ON ME ! PLEASE I NEED YOU .!

I checked her pulse and there was nothing . I tried to give her CPR but still nothing . I was starting to get dissy . I don't know what happen to me but i got really weak and fell on the floor . The cops and doctors came in and that's all i remember before i blacked out . 

*1 hour later *

I woke up in a hospital bed with Solange crying hugging me .

Jay:Solange are you okay ?

Solange: OMG JAY your okay !

Jay: Yeah im okay .. How is Beyonce? Did she die ? Is her baby okay ?

Solange: It died Jay ..

Jay: *crying* She died? Its all my fault .

Solange: No Jay she is okay the baby died .

Jay: Oh she must be hurt . Should i call Justin and tell him or should i let him tell her?

Solange: Why would she tell Justin ?

Jay: Thats his baby too .

Solange: NO IT ISNT Jay! He is the reason she tried to kill herself . Did she tell you what he did ?

Jay: No she didnt tell me anything ..

Solange:*tells him the story"

*FLASH BACK*

Beyonce P.O.V

Once Jay left Justin was acting very strange and distant . Then Britney came in the house .

Britney: JUSTIN WHAT IS THIS BITCH DOING HERE ?

Beyonce: FIRST IM NOT A BITCH .. OLD ASS!

Justin: Calm down bae .

Britney: NO I DONT LIKE HER HOE ASS TO BE WITH YOU.

Beyonce: I swear i would whoop your ass if i wasnt pregnant .

Britney: YOU GOT THIS BITCH PREGNANT?

Justin: NO !  Never .. Your the only one i would want to have my babies .

Beyonce: Too bad her old ass cant have kids.

Britney: Babe how are you going to have this bitch disrsecting me . She GOES OR I GO ?