WHORE <33

Jay P.O.V

I am about to fuck this nigga up calling my wife some whore.. Is he trying to get the ass beating of his life,

Jay: I am going to need you to not call my wife a whore .

Justin: Did I ask you ? I know I said Beyonce not Jay ..

Jay: No but you asking for this ass whooping i am about to give you ..

Beyonce:*elbowed me * Its okay ,,

Justin: Now Beyonce why are you going around being a crazy bitch ?

Beyonce: I am not a bitch first and foremost..

Justin: Are you sure ?

Beyonce: Are you sure your not a bitch ?

Justin: Are you sure your album selled ?

Girl in the Audience:QUEENS ALBUM SOLD THAT WHY ITS NUMBER ONE AND YOURS IS NUMBER .. NEVER ?

Justin:but my outfit is more then that weave on your head have a seat .. So you did all this is you wac ass album would sell ?

Beyonce: WAIT last time i check the charts my album was number one before this .. opp ..

Justin: Really because my album is number one..

Beyonce: Where on planet C-Less?

Justin: No on the Billboards and ITunes .. everywhere ..

Beyonce: Are you sure ? Oprah can we pull the charts up ?

Justin: Yeah because she need to get her numbers right ..

Jay: Justin you about to embarrassed yourself ..

Justin:No I am going to prove to your wife and to all her fans that she not the Queen and you damn sure not no King ..

Jay: I dont think you want to go there with me ..

Oprah: Justin Beyonce and Jay out sell you on all charts on every album and single .. sorry..

Beyonce: Who Queen and King now ?

Justin: i am passed you level .. i make more money then both of you combined .. I do more then juts make music ..

Jay: Dont do it to yourself Justin just ask your questions and get the fuck off the stage wasting my time ..

Justin: but you werent invited you whore of a wife was ..

Jay: My wife is NOT A WHORE .. Call her out of her name one more time Justin i dare you ...

Justin: I dont want to talk to the frog right now .. SO Beyonce why did you cheat on your husband?

Beyonce:Never cheated on him .. next question ..

Justin:Why are you such a --

I looked at him with that say another fucking word look and he changed his mind real quick ..

Justin: bad ass ...

Beyonce: I am grown and i do what i want .. next fucking question ..

Justin: Are you sure Jay isnt a bad influence ? You were so Innocent and now your a bad person .. Your talking about sex all the time .. that is not the Beyonce that people love i am sure ..

Guy in the audience : I KNOW I LOVE THAT SHIT WHO ELSE?

Everyone except Justin: ME ! ..

Beyonce: *laughing*