2,000+ Reads AND Sneak Peak <3

OMG Thank you guys for one of the best birthday presents <33 20,723 READS <33 LIKE YASSS ! I wake up to this like you guys are so amazing .. And I know you guys might be upset with me cutting down on updates but damn over 20,000 reads and getting close to 21,000 like you guys are EVERYTHING <3 I love ever single one of you .. When I started this story I never thought it would get so popular because I'm not going to lie I suck with spelling and just writing as a whole .. But you guys have stood with me and stayed tune for about 50+ UPDATES and that amazing <3 Like seriously . I know I don't thank you guys enough but it really does mean so much . Every comment , vote and read makes this all worth it . When ever you guys comment saying good chapter or anything I get happy and when ever my mom asked why I feel bad for not updating is because I feel like I am failing you guys .. Trust me I HATE when I'm into a story and it takes them months to update and I NEVER want to be like that . If you guys ever feel like I am not updating enough inbox , comment something and I WILL get an update up by the next day <33 Anyways thank you guys I will be post an update for this story later on today normal time because this deserves an update ..

3 LINE SNEAK PEAK <33

"Bad news." he said

"Is everything alright Jay?" she said concerned

Jay cut ______ in the middle and then .....

Well those are the sneak peaks and THANK YOU GUYS <333