The Confusions?♥

Beyonce P.O.V

I woke up and looked around . I was at a hospital and confused on how I got here . What happen?

Solo:OMG Thu Thu your finally awake!

Beyonce:Why am I here ?

Jay: I dont know Solange said you fainted after she told you something.

Beyonce: WHY ARE YOU HERE ? AREN'T YOU SUPPOSE TO BE WITH YOUR GIRLFREIND RIHANNA?

Mama Tina: What are she talking about Jay?

Solo: I know DAMN WELL YOU DIDN'T DO THAT SHIT AGAIN !

Jay: No I didn't ... I dont know what she talking about..

Beyonce: Yes backstage of the Billboard awards . You went to Rihanna i asked you for a divorce

Everyone:DIVORCE

Beyonce: yes and Solo knocked you out for talk crazy to me

Jay: Solo could never knock me out !

Solo: try me ! I wish you would..

Beyonce: no I swear it happened ...I was crying ... and I thought I was pregnant. .

Everyone exepy Solange: PREGNANT?

Beyonce: Yes but I wasn't..

Mama Tina: That was some dream..

Beyonce:IT WASN'T A DREAM! I remembered everything from the choreography to my outfit. it was real!

Jay: baby it was a dream..*touching her shoulder*

Beyonce: Don't touch me ... you fucking bastard..

Jay: Whoa what I do ?

Beyonce: You cheated me on me with that Red head looking like a dead battery hoe..

Jay: I told you I didn't cheat on you ..

Beyonce: PROVE IT !

Jay: simple the billboard awards didn't even come yet..*shows beyonce the calender*

Beyonce: oh maybe it was a dream .. sorry bae.?

Jay: Its cool .. *kisses her on the cheek*

Solo:Can I talk to Thu Thu alone for a quick sec?

Everyone: Yes .. *leaves*

Solo: Beyonce you scared me . I thought somthing happened too you and the baby or somthing.

Beyonce: baby?

Solo: Yes baby ... your pregnant!

Beyonce: no I can't be pregnant.... your lying .Does Jay know ? Does the family now?

Solo: no you can tell them when your ready .

Beyonce: OMG what am I going to do with a baby ? I'm not ready to be a mom .. this isn't me.. I'm not this person..am I going to be a great mom ? no im terrible at cooking..

Solo: Beyonce calm down . your great with kids . Julez loves you . your a great aunt and I'm sure your going to be an amazing mother . you and Jay are ready for this just believe in yourself.

Beyonce: Thanks Solo ..okay can we go?

Solo: let me call the doctor and check .

5 min later

Solo: You can go we just have to sign some release papers.

*they leave and beyonce and jay go home*