Back stage DRAMA !♡

Jays P.O.V

I am sick and tired of Beyonce lies and bitching . I understand she might be stressed but thats no reason to bitch at me . She was nice to everyone else but then she would nag to me . She my wife and every time I need her she is never there . I have needs as a man and she just wasn't fitting them . There are A LOT of girls that would love to get dicked down by me and Beyonce is taking that for granted.  so I went to Rihannas dressing room .

Rihanna: I knew you would come back for more baby . *taking off her robe and showing her naked body*

Damn her body is bad . Its no Beyonce but its damn sure somthing I can work with for sure .

Jay: Damn Rihanna.! *licking his lips*

Rihanna: *goes to Jay an pulls his pants down and goes to work*

Beyonce P.O.V

Beyonce: Solo calm down please.

Solo: Oh hell no Thu Thu . His monkey looking ass can not sit here and leave you for some hoe. especially when you pregnant.  oh fuck no ! He is getting his ass wooped TODAY !

Beyonce: I'm not pregnant I left the test at home without looking . I was going to check it today after i was going to tell Jay . I guess he seen it and it said not pregnant so its okay . I will be good without him .

Solo: PREGNANT OR NOT PREGNANT ! He is getting his ass beat !

Beyonce: please not today I just want to go home and chill .

Solo: Okay Beyonce let me go get my son . He probably bugging some celebrity.

Beyonce: Okay I will meet you in the limo .

Solange P.O.V

I went by Rihanna dressing room because everyone said that Julez was just over there . When I got close to her dressimg room I heared Jay moaning. Yes i do know how he moans I stayed weekends at my sisters house and they never stop .

Solo: WHAT THE FUCK JAY .?

Jay: What are you doing here ?

Solo: Looking for my son but I heard my brother in law moaning.. and I know I just seen my sister crying because of you so i was wondering what the fuck was up..

Rihanna: Can you get the hell out me and MY MAN are in the middle of somthing..

Solange: So you claiming this hoe now Jay ?

Jay: Yes this is my girl .

Solange: Last time I checked by law your "girl" is Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter....

Jay: Well my soon to be ex wife was being a bitch so now Rihannas my girl .

Rihanna: Yes so get the hell out and leave me and my man alone.

Solange: *goes up and punches Rihanna and knocks her out cold*

Jay: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR ?

Solange: That was for Thu Thu . and if you don't get your shit together .. that will be you .

Jay: What the fuck did I do ?

Solange: You left my PREGNANT sister . 

Jay: SHE IS NOT PREGNANT . SHE ALREADY LIED TO ME ABOUT THAT AND I KNOW THE TRUTH .

Solange: Raise your FUCKING voice at me ONE MORE MOTHER FUCKING TIME .

Jay: I'm sorry Solange but Beyonce messed up our relationship and now its over .

Beyonce: So I FUCKED EVERYTHING UP ARE YOU SERIOUS!

Solo : Where the hell you come from ?

Beyonce: Your ass was taking too long Julez is already in the car ..

Jay: I think you guys need to go .

Beyonce: Why so you can fuck your hoe .

Jay: When she wake up yes .

Beyonce: YOUR SUCH A FUCKING BITCH?

Jay: *walks closer and closer to Beyonce* IM THE BITCH . SAYS THE ONE THAT CAN FUCK JUSTIN BUT NOT HER OWN HUSBAND... SAYS THE ONE THAT BITCHES ABOUT EVERY THING. SAYS THE ONE THAT LIES ABOUT BEING PREGNANT. . SAYS THE ONE WHO DOESNT WANT TO HAVE MY BABY .. SAYS THE ONE THAT HAD AN ABORTI__

Solange: Thats it .. *punches jay* Thats was for Thu Thu.. *punches him harder* That for my niece or nephew. *punches him again* THATS FOR ME !

Beyonce:*Leaves crying*

Solange: Fucking asshole.*runs after Beyonce*

Words of the Author:

Another quick update.  I just wanted to update again since its a weekend . Happy Mothers Day too all the Mothers!♥ Anyways Why does Solange keeps saying Beyonce pregnant when the test said other wise? and Jay was low for bring up the abortion.... and Jay and Rihanna ? how that even start?  like tf? anyways what do you guys think ? Comment below .. if you liked this update vote!♥ Follow me on ..

Instagram: @behive4life

Twitter: @behive4life

Kik: behive4life

- Thanks for 4.1k reads and the feedback of last update was amazing!♥