Is This A Game ?

Beyonce P.O.V

I really don't know what to do right now . Why is Justin even here ? Who stays in someone else house uninvited when the person is gone ? That's that creepy sh*t . like is he stupid ...

Jay: "Beyonce are you going to tell why the H''E'LL this BI*CH is in my house ?"

Justin: " I am sorry man I just came to make sure Beyonce was okay .. "

Beyonce : " Well I'm horny but fine now can you go ? "

Justin :*whispers* "I could help you with that . *winks*

Jay : *goes to Justin and puts him against the wall* "YOU CANT HELP HER WITH SH*T !

Beyonce: *walks to them and tries to get jay off Justin* "Bae please let him go .. you know everyone want this ! but only you can have it bae you know that . " *kisses his neck*

Jay: ' NOT RIGHT NOW BEYONCE tell me what the fu*k is going on right now!

Justin :"I think i should go this isn't my business .."

Beyonce :" yeah maybe you should go before you get you a$$ beat ."

*beyonce holds Jay back and Justin leaves*

Jay: 'Beyonce ?"

Beyonce : "Yes baby?"

Jay: 'what did he mean he seen you last night .. what happen ?

Beyonce: " remember when I found out you cheated .. he invited me to his party and i went ... i got really drunk and he eat me out . That's all that happen i promise bae i feel really bad .

Jay:"WHAT THE F*CK BEYONCE ... I FELT SO BAD FOR HURTING YOU and YOU WAS OUT CHEATING ON ME ?

Beyonce : *crying* " DID YOU NOT FORGET YOU WAS THE ONE UP IN THAT GROUPIES HOE HOUSE KISSING HER .? YOU WASN'T WORRYING ABOUT ME SO DO NT SIT UP HERE LYING!

Jay: "DON'T TRY TURNING THIS ON ME YOU CHEATED ON ME .. THIS IS NOT A GAME BEYONCE"

Beyonce: "BUT I'M NOT PREGNANT WITH ANOTHER GUYS BABY ..HUH ?

Jay: "AT LEAST SHE WANTS TO HAVE MY BABY ."

Beyonce:*crying so much * "WELL LET HER HAVE YOUR BABY AND BE YOUR WIFE BECAUSE I WANT A DIVOR

*before beyonce could finish jay left out the house *

Words Of The Author :

Oh no Beyonce and Jay-Z getting a divorce .. not Jayonce </3 But i don't know I really not feeling this story .. I think I might just delete it all the way and start a new one .. but idk yet ! But thank you guys for the 1k reads means lot ! <3 and sorry about last chapter and not posting it was just lot of work to get the part off Private .. so yeah <3 please share this chapter and last chapter and comment , vote follow me and add this too your library for automatic update messages <3 I know this is not a long chapter but again idk about this story even continueing so yeah! but thanks for the support anyways <3 Follow me on..

Instagram: @behive4life

Twitter:@Behive4life

Kik : behive4life

PS: What do you guys think about the story ? Should i keep it or na?