Karma A Bitch Or Na?

Jay P.O.V

I can't believe Beyonce just left me at the hospital alone with no car . I understand she mad but there is no reason to leave me alone helpless with no way home. She is a terrible wife . yes I love her but I dont think she is ready to be a wife to me yet. uhh ! but I love her and need her back .

Beyonce P.O.V

Jay is such a dick head . I am his WIFE and I been here for him when no other bitch was ... I get all the hard shit and she gets the benefit... Every time I want to make love with Jay its I'm tierd not right now but he wasnt tierd when he was fucking that other bitch ... ! You know what if he wants to kiss hoes then I will kiss any man I want ..

*calls Justin*

Beyonce: "ayee Justin sorry what happen the other day ."

Justin:"its okay beautiful. "

Beyonce:*blushes and laughes* "it isn't okay meet me at my house so I can make it up too you."

Justin:"what about Jay?"

Beyonce:"dont worry about him but hurry up... I really need you .*seductively*

Justin:"o kay bae I will be there in 5 min."

*they hang up*

10 min pass and Justin comes and they are sitting on the couch .

Beyonce:"hey justin." *puts her hands on justins thigh.*

Justin: "so beyonce what happen ?"

Beyonce:*kisses justin passionately*

Justin: *tounges Beyonce down then starts kissing her neck*

Beyonce: "mhmm"

Justin:"you like that ." *unzips beyonce dress*

Beyonce:"uhmm."

Jay P.O.V

I took a cab to the house so I can talk to Beyonce . Latoya called me and told me that the baby was her ex's for sure . For some reason I didn't know why I want to be in the baby life . She was there for me through everything but I have a wife and I dont believe in divorce . so I have to make me and Beyonce work out even though its going to take a lot of work .

*jay gets to the front door and sees Justin and Beyonce kissing and Beyonce half naked*

Jay: "What the FUCK !"

Beyonce:*stop kissing Justin* "What the hell Jay I'm in the middle of something. "

Jay:"Are you FUCKING kidding me .? we get into ONE fight and you here FUCKING another nigga in MY house?"

Bey:"yes is there a problem?" *smiles*

Jay:" Beyonce this shit isn't funny !

Bey:"Why isn't it ? When you were fucking your hoe it was fun for you i bet . When you were coming back home to me and lying I bet it was funny . When you was telling that BITCH you loved her it was funny .. When I was crying my heart out because I didn't want to lose you it was funny? right? so why can't I laugh?

Jay:"Beyonce I am sorry for hurting you. I didn't find hurting you fun and you know that . I hate to see you hurt .

Justin:"I think I need to go I will call you later."

Bey:"no baby go upstairs and wait for me there I'm not done with you ." *kisses Justin*

Jay:"Beyonce I swear if you let that nigga into our room we are done ."