You Dont Understand <33

Beyonce P.O.V

I really think Jay is playing with me to try to lighten the mood. It isn't working very well because I feel offended .

Beyonce: Are you FUCKING SERIOUS JAY?

Jay: I am serious Beyonce why ?

Beyonce: Where are you getting this from?

Jay: The doctor called answering my question about the miscarriage .

Beyonce: What did he say ?

Jay: He said that when he did the ultrasound that the baby didn't die the day you trying to kill yourself it came from too much pressure either a half done abortion or just too much pressure .. Then he said since the baby was dead and there wasn't a proper procedure it made you depressed or you had a lot of guilt about something and that's why you tried to kill yourself ..

Beyonce: Jay HE RAPPED ME ! Maybe that was it .. Have you thought about that?

Jay: Yeah but why did you lie and say you had a miscarriage if you knew your father did this..

Beyonce: Jay I DIDNT! when he rapped me i was sleep . I just remembered waking up and my legs hurting and him telling me that we had sex ..Then when i told him i was pregnant he called the doctor but then you guys came and saved the day ... THAT ALL i remember ..

Jay: Stop the lying Beyonce the doctor told me your face didn't change when you found out it died.

Beyonce: Shawn YOU WEREN'T FUCKING THERE ! The DOCTOR ISNT ME! He couldn't feel the hurt and pain i felt when i didn't hear my baby's heartbeat . One week the baby heartbeat was there the next it wasn't . I was so hurt i couldn't even react ..Okay ! Do you think I didn't love my baby ? I did .. Okay you don't know how it feels to lose a baby .. OKAY Shawn .. so don't come to me with this bullshit .

Jay: ARE YOU SERIOUS BEYONCE .. THAT BABY WAS MINE TOO!

Beyonce: Jay when our baby died you were out in the studio and wanting to HAVE SEX ALL DAY YOU DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN !

Jay: Are you FUCKING CRAZY .. Beyonce when I found out the baby was REALLY MINE ! I went to jail ... I was in jail thinking about everything .. The babies heartbeat was going threw my head ALL FUCKING DAY ! I was thinking about YOU AND OUR FAMILY WE COULD HAVE HAD ... Beyonce you took the baby away from me .. then when it was GONE YOU WANT TO GIVE IT BACK ...

Beyonce: Jay i never told you that you couldn't be a FATHER ..

Jay: Oh so when you told me that JUSTIN WAS THE FUCKING FATHER THAT WASN'T TAKING THE BABY AWAY FROM ME ?

Beyonce: Jay really if you cared and wanted to FIGHT FOR ME AND YOUR BABY YOU COULD HAVE ASKED FOR A DNA TEST .. COULD HAVE DONE THE MATH MAYBE ! But you did . you left me and you baby ALONE !

Jay: You know what I TRIED .. I really did but you choose JUSTIN !

Beyonce: ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FIGHT FOR ME ..

Jay: Don't sit here and tell me to FIGHT FOR YOU .. I ALWAYS FIGHT FOR YOU ! you know damn well your only saying this because JUSTIN LEFT YOU !

Beyonce: He never left me ..

Jay: DONT LIE TO ME AGAIN BEYONCE ! I read that letter over and over in my head .. He left you for Britney he didn't want to be with a pregnant girl who couldn't give him what he wanted ..

Beyonce: WHY? WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE THIS FUCKING LIFE.. I just want to be FUCKING HAPPY !

Jay:You did this to yourself Beyonce ..