You got 3 SECONDS !♥

So I am going to need all of you to go to @beyonce4life page and read all 3 of her stories they are amazing <3 like i am not even lying to you guys right now.. I know these shout out might be annoying but the stories are amazing . So please so that .. Oh and thanks to everyone that supported "Finding Love On The Run" it really does mean a lot .. now here is the update <33

Beyonce P.O.V

Beyonce:YOU HAVE 5 FUCKING SECOND TO GET THIS BITCH OUT OF MY FUCKING BED .

Jay: Can we talk ?

Beyonce: 1- 2

Jay: Really this is what were going ?

Beyonce: 3 -4

Jay: Beyonce .

Beyonce- 5

I ran up to Rihanna and pulled her weave this bitch was going to get off my bed if she wanted to or if I had to force her . I guess forcing her was the magic answer . I pulled her hair all the way off the bed and she fell and finally woke up .

Rihanna: What the fuck ?

Beyonce: You better get this bitch out NOW !

Rihanna: Bitch?

Beyonce: Jay you better tell your bitch not to talk to me . She is not on a level to speak .

Jay: Beyonce calm down.

Beyonce: Trust me I am as calm as a drug dealer rolling a blunt .

Rihanna: I am sorry Beyonce not-

I punched that bitch right in her mouth for saying my name . Like what don't she understand the fact that she a hoe or the fact that she isn't on my level ?

Rihanna: What the fuck was that ?

Beyonce:Shawn tell this BITCH . She has NO RIGHT to say my name or look, talk or even think about me .

Jay:Rihanna i think you should go .

Rihanna: I'm not going anywhere .

Beyonce: Shawn I will give you 3 SECONDS . If she not out by then we all are going to have a problem .

Jay: Wait don't do this again .

Beyonce: 1-2

Rihanna: She better not put her hands on me Jay . I trying to respect that she pregnant but she can get the hand .

Jay: You wouldn't .

Beyonce:3!

I took RIhanna by her hair again and started dragging her to the stairs . She tried hitting me and kicking me but every time she moved i just punched her in her face .

Rihanna:STOP THIS BEY-

I punched her ass again for trying to say my fucking name this bitch really got me fucked up . I may be cool and calm most of the time but don't fuck with me or my man .

Rihanna: JAY COME GET YOUR CRAZY ASS WIFE .

Jay: Beyonce please .

He came over to me and try to hold me back .

Beyonce: Shawn if you THINK about putting your hands on me .

Jay: Beyonce come on she not worth it .

He grabbed my hand and I let go of Rihanna .

Beyonce: SHAWN FUCKING CARTER IF YOU DON'T GET YOU CHEATING ASS HANDS OFF OF ME RIGHT NOW YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT .