Bonnie and Clyde ♥

Beyonce P.O.V

I am scared out of my fucking mind right now . There are COPS outside my door saying I caused trouble . Do you know how cute i am ? If i go to jail i will get rapped every second . I am also BEYONCE from Texas i can beat these bitches ass .. SHIT and I can see my man somtimes . Fuck out of here i hope these niggas arrest me . My beyhive will fuck up every jail to get too me .. Shit.. 

Beyonce: All I did was tell the truth .. I have the right of speech . 

Cop: Yes you do but do you know what your fans have done to our system?

Beyonce: No I cant keep up on what ALL my fans do.

Cop: Well let me feel you in . They have damaged and destoryed many of our jails and court all around the world . Not just in the US but in the UK and Europe ..EVERYWHERE!

Beyonce: Opps maybe you should have let me see my husband . 

Cop: Now you have too go to jail a secure jail were you and your husband can serve your time . 

Beyonce:What the FUCK I DO?

Cop:*puts hand cuffs on beyonce* Beyonce Giselle Knowles you are being arrested for damaging private property anything you say or do will be held againest you in court. 

Beyonce: KNOWLES CARTER

I kicked and screamed until i got into the cop car. Then I seen the love of my life. He looked so sad and just bad .This wasnt the Shawn Carter i knew this is the Shawn from the streets that made a lot of mistakes . I wanted to cry knowing what i did to him . 

Beyonce: OMG Jay i am so sorry .. 

Jay: Beyonce why are you here? 

Beyonce: I showed the video on a live interview and my fans went crazy and damaged things now i have to go to jail for it. 

Jay:Beyonce I am going to get you out of here . YOU can not go to jail . Its not for people like you . 

Beyonce: Jay i deserve this but you dont .I am going to do everything in my power to get you free. 

Jay: HOW?

Beyonce: I have a gun in my shirt i am going to killl the cop and you are going to RUN . i dont care were but RUN for me and be happy . 

Jay: Beyonce we are going to a heavy duty jail . There are about 5 cop cars and 1 helicopter above us you cant do that . 

Beyonce: If i threaten to kill this cop they wont shoot but i want you to run bae. All eyes will be on me so they wont worry about you . 

Jay: Beyonce you are not going to do this alone . *pulls out a gun* 

Beyonce: Where did you get that from? 

Jay: I am Jay-Z aka HOVA i run this shit Beyonce . 

Beyonce: I thought you left your past in the past

Jay: I cant completely stop being Clyde just how you can stop being Bonnie. When shit go down we have to handel it . 

Beyonce: Bonnie and Clyde shit .. 

Jay: exacly . When the car stops we leaving . Just jump out the car and run. 

Beyonce: no need to run we have a car thats going to take us so just be quite . 

Jay: Damn did you plan this out ? 

Beyonce: yes i called some people and had some things arranged just in case . As soon as the cop came i hit the button and we good . 

Jay: I see you .. Got your Olivia Pope hat on . 

Beyonce: You already know .. Okay i just got the text i felt my phone vibrate . 1-2-3

*Beyonce and Jay ran into the car and went straght into the woods but the cops followed* 

Jay P.O.V

I looked out the window and the cops where following us . 

Beyonce: put these on there bullet proof cloths . Hurry up !

Jay: Okay ...

Beyonce must have really planed this shit out good because she had everything . Nuthing went wrong everything was perfect.  The size of the suits the place so people wont find out what is going on . 

Beyonce: jay i am going to get out and shot . You just go to the save house and be save. I am going to stop the cops okay .. 

Jay: Beyonce I am not leaving you here . You dont have the strength to go to jail . 

Beyonce:What are you trying to say? 

Jay: Beyonce you were just sick the other day in the hospital . 

Beyonce: Jay i havent told you this but I am dying  that why i was in the hospital . 

Jay: What? 

Beyonce: Bye Jay.. 

*beyonce ran out out the car*

Words of The Author:

So how are you guys.. lmfaoo random question .. anyways Are you guys liking the way the story is going or na? well yeah I dont know just tell me how you feeling down below I would really like too know ..I am sorry this is short but I will hopefully update tomorrow! oh and if you guys are wondering I answer EVERYONES comment ! so follow me on....

Instagram: @behive4life

Twitter: @behive4life

Kik:behive4life

Until Next Time HOLLA!♥