Arrested For The Murder Of...<\3

Beyonce P.O.V

All I heard is a gun . He really was going to shoot me...Luckily he missed . but why would he even do that? I couldnt stand to look at him I just ran and didn't care about him.  I am his wife and to think he almost shot me .

Jay: Beyonce where are you going?

I didn't care what he had to say I just left. He cant make up for almost shooting me . That is some plain bullshit you wouldnt try to kill someone you love NO MATTER WHAT!

*Beyonce goes to Solange house *

Solange: Hey Bey what happen ?

Beyonce: I cant come and see my sister and my nephew?

Solange: Yeah sure come in .

Julez: Aunty BB! I missed you so much!

Beyonce:I miss you to Jewlez...*gives him a hug*

Jelez: Did you bring Uncle Jay ?

Beyonce: He had to work but I will bring him another time .

Jelez: Okay

Solange: Jelez go upstairs and let me talk to BB

*jelez went upstairs*

Solange: So whats up with you and Jay?

Beyonce:*starta crying* He almost killed me...

Solange: Who ?

Beyonce: Jay ...

Solange: That fucking bastard we are calling to cops to lock him up ..

Beyonce: Please dont ...

Solange: He made a promise to me and he broke it so I dont give a fuck I'm calling the cops.

Beyonce: Its my fault though.

Solange: Beyonce I don't care WHAT you did there is NO reason in the world to try to kill somone.

Beyonce: Your right Solo its just i love him so much . He is all that i have ...  i losed our baby ..

Solange: You have me .. I am family Beyonce.

Beyonce: I know but we have a connection that seems to be unbreakable and i feel like i broke it the day i killed our baby .

Solange: This is all in gods plan .

Beyonce: GOD HATES ME I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF SOLANGE!

Solange: Beyonce i was there.. CRYING MY EYES OUT .. I REMEBER IT DO YOU THINK THAT I DONT BLAME MYSELF BECAUSE I DO .

Beyonce: How it had nothing to do with you?

Solange: I SHOULD HAVE NEVER WENT WITH JAY .. I should have stayed with you .. but No i didnt so MY SISTER ALMOST DIED .... ITS ALL MY FAULT..

Beyonce: I didnt know your felt as if it was your fault because it wasnt ..

Solange: I just feel so stupid for leaving you with Justin .

Beyonce:Its okay Solange I still love you .

Solange: I love you too. *hugs beyonce*

Beyonce: Can I stay a couple of days? I dont want to go back home .

Solange: no problem you know were the guest room is .

Beyonce: thanks sis.

Solange: Thats what family's for.

Jay P.O.V

Beyonce left me alone after I just saved her life .She hurt me and i save her . Why would i save her ?Everything i do for her and she goes and betrays me. She can go around and tell other people i suck in bed but when it comes to telling me she doesnt have shit to say . When we are in bed she doesnt complain about me not touching her right she says i am perfect . She even sleeps all morning because i put it down so good or maybe that was all an act. Its just i love this girl so much ..