Sasha Jr ? <3

Beyoncé P.O.V

Hearing Jay say that really hurt me and I didn't know why . He has the right to ask because I was with Justin but he didn't have to say it right after. Its making me more nervous even though I'm pretty sure its his.

Beyoncé: Who the fuck else Jay ?

Jay: You boyfriend

Beyoncé: Last time I checked you was my boyfriend or should I say HUSBAND!

Jay: I am but you did sleep with Justin right?

Beyoncé: Jay go fuck yourself.

Jay: I'm kidding Beyoncé I know Jr is mine .

Beyonce: Jr?

Jay: Yes Jr .. My baby is a boy .

Beyonce: With who because I'm having a little Sasha .

Jay: Yeah okay we will see. Did you go to the doctor without me to ?

Beyonce: no I just found out today by Solange .

Jay: Why would Solange have to tell you anyways ?

Beyonce: I passed out before I can see the results ..

Jay : Why ?

Beyonce: I don't have what it takes to be a mom . I am never home ? My husband cheated on me because I didn't have enough time for him. Then a baby is more time .. I don't know how to cook .. what my baby going to eat hamburger helper all its life. The paparazzi is all on my case a picture of me giving birth might be on every page .. And I'm going to look like a FAT WHALE ... who wants to fuck a fat whale ...

Jay: calm down baby .. first off you can make time just slow down with work and you have me .. and you have almost 2 years to learn how to cook . the baby will be drinking milk for a LONG ASS TIME ! and we have security to stop the paparazzi. . and You can never look like a fat whale and IF you did I still WANT TO fuck you . Beyonce I love you and Jr and I wont let nothing happen to you guys . I put that on my heart .

Beyonce: Aw babe thank you I feel so much better .

Jay: Good now let me call Dr.Charles so he can come tomorrow.

Beyonce: No call his wife for me .

Jay: Why they do the same thing.

Beyonce: no she knows a woman's body better . and I don't want him looking at my vajaja every hour.

Jay: you right babe . let me call her real quick .

I am happy that Jay was playing because I was going to kill him . At least I know that he is going to be here to support me because I really though he would leave me . AGAIN ! just because we wont be able to have sex the same anymore because I will be fat but I guess its a test for our relationship and I hope he pass.

Jay P.O.V

I cant believe Beyoncé is finally pregnant and some what not freaking out . I know that in the back of her head she is thinking about that abortion but I am going to make this the funniest experience in Beyoncé's life . I am just so exited . I am going to be a father . Yes I am a little scared about being a father since I didn't have a man in my life to show me how to be a man but I got this far why stop.

*Jay calls the doctor and they have an appointment early in the morning*

Beyoncé: What time did you set the appointment?"

Jay: "9 o'clock.."

Beyoncé: That's late

Jay: 9 in the morning bey .