Chapter Six: Come With Me.

"I love you too, Akira." Is this what he meant when he said I'd know the feeling in time?
~~~

"Akira, I should be going today. You've help me, and I'm healed now." Itachi's words made my heart sink. He's right, he should be going before he gets in trouble.

"You're right, Itachi. I don't want to be any trouble." I fall back into my chair and take another sip from my now chilled coffee.

"I'm going to get my things, then I'll be off." Without waiting for a reply, Itachi made his way back to my bedroom and collected the things he brought here. Not much, his pants, shirt, and cloak.

I let out a sigh and put my head I my hands. Why is he doing this to me? Why is he toying with me? I confessed my true feelings for him, hardly aware of them myself, as did he.

No. Stop this, Akira. It's for the best to not allow our feelings and emotions get in the way of our duty. His being much more dangerous than mine. I hardly do much, other than train, clean, and wait for Itachi.

Itachi came back, now wearing his usual clothes.

"Akira, come with me. I believe you have potential to be in the Akatsuki." My breathing hitched, Itachi walked to me ans put his hand on my cheek.

"W-what do you mean?" I need to hear that again. The Akatsuki is a criminal organization full of S-Ranked criminals. I am among those ranks, but am I good enough for that?

"No time for questions, Akira. We should go now, we could get back to the hideout before dawn." Itachi dragged me to my bedroom and I gathered necessities: my poisoned katana, clothes, among less important things.

Then we were off.