Chapter Twenty-One: Peaceful? Yeah, Right.

A/N: you didn't skip chapter twenty, I deleted it in 2024. No thanks, digital footprint!

~~~

I pull myself to Itachi, resting my head on his chest. He placed a hand on my hair, petting it. His quick heartbeat lulled me into sleep.

~~~

I wake up the next day, kiss Itachi and pull myself off of his bed. Rembering last night's events, I look down at my naked body, and decide to shower.

I don't have a single article of clothing in Itachi's room, except for the ones from last night. Looking around frantically, I spot a long black bath robe hanging in Itachi's bathroom. Perfect.

I throw it on myself, and bend over to collect my clothes. As I lift myself, and clothes, back up, I feel a pain in my stomach. Ouch. That's likely from what Itachi and I did. It seems I'll be taking it easy indoors today.

Sneakily holding Itachi's robe tightly to my body, I walk steadily across the hallway, only to be spotted by a man with slicked back purple-ish hair and a triple-bladed sythe. This man, I'd come to know as Hidan. I clutch the robe much tighter to myself than before, trying not to flash him with anything.

He looks me up and down, studying my figure closely, before looking me in my eyes and giving a satisfied look and nodding. With that he turned around.

That was.. strange.

I drop the robe and hop into my hot shower. Hot showers calm the nerves and help ease aches. The ache I speak of sits in my belly. I sigh as the water falls into my hair, and around my curves. The moment of peace satisfied the hunger my mind had to just.. relax.

Not worry about how annoying Samichi is.

Not worry about the total safety of Deidara.

Not worry about pleasing Itachi.

Just worry about me.

My shower lasted well over a half hour before I decided to get out. I searched brused my hair and teeth, put on a navy blue bra with matching panties, then searched my closet for something to wear. After carefully studying my clothes, I decide on a pair of black shorts. I don't wear a shirt underneath of my cloak, rather, a bando and clipping two of the clips of my cloak together. I slide into my ninja sandals, and throw my cloak on. Before I leave, I grab a book to read outside of my room.

Groggily, I make my way to the kitchen, where Samichi sat.

'What a nice way to ruin my peaceful morning.' I thought to myself.

I poured myself a cup of black coffee, adding creamer in it. No sugar. Samichi goes to speak to me, but I quickly shush her by putting my hand over her mouth. I whisper in her ear in a low, intimidating voice.

"Today is not a day to fuck with me. Today is a me day. A peaceful day." She widened her eyes, and put her head down on the dining table, avoiding eye contact. Although I was very serious, it took every ounce of me to not burst out laughing while saying those things. As I walk out of the kitchen to make my way to the living room, I do let out a small chuckle.

Plopping myself down on a love-seat, I pull out my book mindlessly reading the words printed on the pages. I hear a chuckle come from a man looking in my direction, wearing an orange mask.

"What?" I ask him. He chuckled some more, and finally answered my question.

"Tobi could hear you all night long from Tobi's room!" He then bursted into laughter and fell onto the floor and began to roll around. I blushed intensely and took a sip from my coffee. I look across the room to Kisame, who is clearly trying his best not to laugh as well.

How embarrassing.

"Oh, joy. You're not dying anymore." I said to him sarcastically. He stood up and grabbed the sword resting on the couch.

"Got somethin' to say, little lady?" I stood up and walked past Tobi, causing him to run off, shouting that "Tobi is scared."

"Yeah, and what if I do?" His chest was nearly touching mine and I poked him there, causing him to hold his huge sword up. Kisame was one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. Probably not someone I wanted to mess with, but maybe if he weren't so aggressive I wouldn't need to.

"I'll cut you up, quick and easy!"

"I'd like to see you try, big man!"

Before either of us could kill each other, Itachi walked up to us, ponytail wet. He must have taken a shower of his own. He placed a hand on my shoulder, and whispered to me,

"He's much stronger than you would think." He prompted me to sit down in the love seat next to him, Kisame returned to the couch, while Tobi slowly crept from the shadows of the kitchen.

There's no getting used to these people, I swear.