Chapter Twenty-Eight: Trapped.

I sneak the two used tests back to my bedroom and dispose of them there. I lock my door and take a seat on my bed. I feel my eyes start to burn, and then tears. I allow them to flow freely. I don't deserve to be pregnant. Maybe it's selfish, but I have a life to live. I don't know if I want to do devote it all to a child.

Do I want to keep it?

~~~

I wake up this morning to feel strong arms wrapped around me. My eyes flutter open to see Itachi sleeping soundly beside me. He must have gotten back while I was sleeping last night. His grip was warm and nice until I realized I would have to tell him that I'm carrying what'll be a child soon ebough, they alone made me want to distance myself for the time being.

I wiggled out of Itachi's grasp and slipped quietly out of his bedroom.

There was no breakfast when I arrived to the kitchen, so I decided to make some for whoever wanted it. I just made eggs and bacon, and took a plate for myself.  I sat down at the kitchen table with a loud sigh as I grabbed a piece of bacon.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" The voice startled me. I turn around in my chair to see a familiar man; Hidan. Although I wasn't.. fond of his wording, I answered his question.

"It's-It's nothing for you to concern yourself with, Hidan."

"No fucking way," He said as he looked at my hand, which I'd subconsciously been rubbing my belly as I had the baby in my mind. I'm at a crossroad when it comes to the person growing inside of me. Hidan continued after I quicky pulled my hand away. "Are you pregnant?" He asked me with a chuckle. My eyes widened as I slapped my hand across his mouth.

"Shut the hell up, Hidan!" He smirked at me, and grabbed a piece of my bacon.

"Does anyone else fucking know?" He asked as he laughed at me some more. He attempted to steal my last sliver of bacon and I slapped his hand.

"..No," I replied quietly. "And get your own bacon." He walked to the stove to see a stack of bacon and a large bowl of eggs.

"You mean, the baby daddy doesn't even know?" Hidan must think I'm a jester because he seems to laugh each time he looks at me.

"Not yet, and you're not going to tell him."

"Yeah, yeah. You're fucking lucky I'm in a good mood today." He grabbed the entire stack of bacon and walked away.

I let out another sigh and took a bite of my eggs before cleaning my plate up.

I soon felt a hand on my waist and look up to see Itachi. He smiled at me.

"Good Morning." He said groggy. I nod at him and pull away from his grip in attempt to leave, but fail. He grabs me by my wrist. I look down at my feet

"Itachi.."

"What's the matter? Did I do something?" Not directly, no. I look up to Itachi.

"Nothing's the matter." Itachi sighs.

"I'm sorry, Akira." Itachi closed his eyes.

"What are you-" Before I could finish my question, Itachi's eyes opened to reveal his Mangekyō Sharingan.

Before I knew it, I was in Itachi's genjutsu. I spin around to see nothingness for what seems to be miles. I don't nessicarily panic, more worry. I worry about how this could effect Itachi, or what he plans to do with me.

As I make a 360 degree spin, I see Itachi. I try to run to him, but I'm stopped by a barrier.

"Relax. I'm not going to hurt you." Itachi stated as he seamlessly walked through the barrier.

"Itachi, what do you think you're doing?" I know very well that the Tsukuyomi takes a toll on the user. Physically exhausting them, and worsening the eyesight in his left eye. "You're going to hurt yourself!" I shouted.

"Please, Akira. What's bothering you?" I already know that Itachi can't put any physical pain on me, he could bear that. He can't put any real mental pain on me, either. That would put me in some sort of comatose state. So, the next best thing would just be to hold me here until he gets my secret out of me.

"Itachi.. I'm pregnant." I said hesitantly. The last thing I want is for Itachi to hurt himself doing so.

"You-you're what?" He took a step closer to me, and I backed away from him.

"I don't think I want to keep the baby." I said mournfully.

"What about what I think?"

"I'm carrying the child."

"I'm the father! It should matter what I want to happen to our baby!" He shouted and walked closer to me. I stepped back until I was cornered by Itachi and the barrier.

"Itachi, I know what I want. Now please release me from this genjutsu."

Itachi sighed, and before I knew it, I was back in the kitchen. Itachi gave me a solem look, one that I returned as I made my way to my bedroom.