Chapter Forty-Seven: Precisely

Indira giggled before shouting, "Fuck!" Tobi yelped and I looked to Itachi with the most shocked expression I've ever had.

___

I was practically fuming and Itachi acted quickly.

"Hey, I think it's time to take a nap, little one." He swooped a giggling Indira up and walked down the hallway with her, Tobi following. We each watched anxiously and when he disappeared into Indira's bedroom and closed the door, I stood from my seat and walked around Deidara and Samichi to Hidan.

"Hidan, do you realize what my daughter has just said?" Even someone as dense as he is should be able to understand that that is not language for a toddler.

"Akira, maybe you shouldn't do that." Samichi spoke and grabbed my arm.

"No, I think I should." I glared at Hidan and wound a fist back. When I went to hit him, he dodged it by falling backwards. If I truly wanted to hurt him, I could've.

"You're damn lucky. Why is it that every time you come here, you always make Indira do something... Wrong?" I grabbed Hidan's wrist and pulled him up. He mumbled a "yep, sorry 'bout that." Deidara gave a sigh of relief. I pulled the wine out and reached across the table to pour another glass. I saw Itachi emerging from the hallway and grabbed his glass, too. I'm sure we both needed it. Now I'll have to scold Indira every time she says "fuck" like it's alright.

Itachi leaned against the counter with me and I rested my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him.

"What's Indira doing?" I asked him. He set his glass on the counter.

"She didn't want to take her nap. I out some stuffed animals in there so she'll wear herself out. I told Tobi to come out when he's got her asleep." Itachi smiled at me and I took the chance to peck his lips. Deidara cleared his throat and I laughed at him.

"So, Dei, how are you and Samichi? It's been a while. Last I remember... You two were in the middle of an argument, right," I pulled myself off of Itachi and Sat back down in my seat. "You don't tell me anything anymore." I fake pouted.

"Well, Turns out Samichi was right, so obviously, because I'm a good boyfriend, I apologized, hm." If my memory serves me right, Samichi and Deidara were arguing about the whereabouts of someone they were tracking. Samichi thought they were west and Deidara thought south.

"Oh, Dei, Samichi, if you two wanna stay a night or two that's fine." I looked at Itachi and he didn't seem to condemn the two staying.

"That sounds fine. We don't have anything planned for a while." Samichi replied while looking at Deidara for approval. She knew he'd say yes since he was close with me. (Not so much Itachi, though.) Of course, he nodded.

"Oh sure. Don't invite me. What the hell am I, chopped liver?" Hidan put his hands in the air and dropped them down to the table. I was going to say some rude remark but Itachi beat me to it.

"Precisely." I nearly choked on my wine. Hidan was clearly embarrassed, but all he did was pout. Samichi and Deidara were laughing under their breath. Even Itachi smirked a little.

"Sure, Hidan, stay if you want to. Just know that if you waltz into my house covered in blood, I swear I'll find a way to murder you." Hidan smirked.

"Yeah. I'll be sure to wash up after my sacrifice." He then rolled his eyes. Suddenly, a certain orange-masked man crept out of the hallway.

"So you're staying at Itachi and Akira's house? Will Tobi get to stay, too?" He ran to me and put his hands on my shoulders and started to jump up and down. I looked at Itachi for help.

"You can stay too-" Itachi was stopped by Tobi.

"Really? Can I really?" He was jumping up and down much faster now and it was beginning to get uncomfortable.

"-if you remove your hands from her shoulders." Tobi looked down and promptly removed his gloved hands.

"Yay! Itachi and Akira are hosting a slumber party~!" Tobi hummed. Oh, dear. I can't believe I just let this group of people stay under my roof for up to a few days.