Chapter Forty-Seven: Fuck?

"It's good to see you all again." Akira said sarcastically, since Itachi wanted to be rude. She smacked his thigh. Indira's attention was brought to the people now standing inside their house.

~~~

Itachi grabbed Indira and sat her in his lap as I skipped to my brother as he stood in the doorway with a few others who didn't deserve my hug the way he did. We hugged for a while before I looked beind him to see Samichi, Hidan, and Tobi. I can see why Samichi and Tobi were here but Hidan doesn't usually show up-- he isn't allowed to. Last time, he asked Indira, who was only three, if she'd like to "join the way of Jashinism." Like, who asks that to a child? My child, nonetheless.

Tobi, I've come to know loves kids! It didn't really surprise me, honestly. He does have quite to childish personality-- and Indira loves his mask.

Samichi is completely head-over-heels for Deidara and has matured enough to not flirt with men who are not only with someone but also much older than her. She follows Deidara around like a lost puppy.

All together, they were quite the handful. I did miss Deidara though. I'm glad he stopped by. I couldn't help but be happy about everyone else, too. I'd never admit that though.

"Hidan, know your damn boundaries. Tobi, Indira's with Itachi. Samichi..." Hidan mumbled I walked over to Samichi and gave her a hug. I also mumbled.

"Thanks, for watching over Deidara while I was gone." She nodded and I let her go. Tobi gave me an air-restricting hug and ran to Indira. She was immediately happy and put her hands out and he picked her up. She immediately grasped on to his mask. He gasped, and everyone watched as it was nearly pulled off. But, Indira released the mask and it collided with his face. He yelped in pain and told her she was a meanie. She hugged around his neck and mumbled an apology.

"You're too cute! Of course Tobi will forgive you!" He gushes. Tobi Sat down on the floor and began to play with Indira.

Itachi took the moment to grab me by the waist and dragged me too the kitchen.

"Would you like a drink?" Hidan, Deidara, and Samichi followed. Itachi pulled out some wine and six glasses.

"Sure. We've been traveling a while. Alcohol could do me some good." Hidan took a seat at the table. Diedara cleared his throat.

"What's the matter, Kid," I knew the problem. He didn't want to say it, though. He knew that I'd be the first person to mock him. "Tell me! I'll ask Samichi, instead."

"I, we, can't drink.. We're underage." Deidara blushed as he motioned to Samichi who sat next to him. I chuckled a bit, then looked to Itachi who winked at me, but was already pouring soda for the two. Deidara was only 19, while Samichi was 18. Sure, no one would find out, but Itachi and I have good morals.

We each sat at the table and Itachi and I listened to stories of the Akatsuki without us. I took the final sip of my wine.

"So, Hidan? Why'd you decide to come?" I leaned into Itachi, who's chair was close to mine so we'd all fit at the table. He rested his arm across my shoulders.

"It's because Kakuzu! He took a bounty hunter and I said to wait, but he fucking left without me. I got bored and, so now, here we fuckin' are." He chugged the wine straight from the bottle.

"So, you're in love with Kakuzu, is what I'm hearing?" I teased. I heard Itachi hold down a chuckle, Samichi full-on laughing.

"W-what? Fuck you three!" Hidan blushed and slammed his hand down on the table. I looked to the living room after hearing a loud gasp.

"Hidan! Watch your language. You're taking my Indira's purity!" Tobi whined.

Indira giggled before shouting, "Fuck!" Tobi yelped and I looked to Itachi with the most shocked expression I've ever had.