"Death scares me..."

Newt's POV

"Gally! Frypan! Take Ben to the pit. Newt, Clint, Jeff, Minho! Take care of Tegan." Alby commands quickly.

I haul up Tegan bridal style. And run with Clint, Jeff and Minho to the med-jack tent and place her on a bed.

"Ne-Newt, I can't-can't breathe..." Tegan's eye's rolls backwards alarmingly.

"TEGAN! TEGAN! DON'T LEAVE ME! NOOOOO!" I scream, sobbing.

"Leave Newt! And you Minho!" Jeff yells.

"Leave it to us!" Clint shouts as Minho ushers me out, screaming.

I try to fight to stay here but Minho lifts me up and carries me out.

------

After two hours Chuck came and joined us along with Winston, Frypan, Alby and Gally.

------

It's now been five hours and me and Minho are still waiting.

"How come he was stung in the day?" Frypan asks quietly.

"I don't know." Is Alby's response.

"What does this mean for us?" Chuck questions.

"I don't know." Alby says with no emotion.

"Chuck, Frypan chill. Let's just focus on Tegan." Gally says roughly.

Minho nods.

"Hey guys?" Jeff says.

I'm up like a shot and right up next to him, tears still present and flowing.

"What's happened? Is she alive? Is she okay? When can I see her? How is she? Talk to me?" I ask hoarsly.

"Newt, she's-she's alive. But... She's in a coma..." Clint says slowly and carefully.

Chuck faints and Gally catches him. Minho gets teary and walks out the room. Alby follows suit. Frypan just stands there, frozen. Me? I ask to see her. She looks dead. Peaceful but dead. I bend down. Sobbing on her chest. I sit up and stroke her golden hair. Minho then shuffles in.

"Newt. I'm sorry. Me and Ben never normally split up. He suggested it. I-I just agreed. I was tired and thought it'd be quicker this way. When I ran out I was surprised Ben wasn't already back. I asked around. But I knew he was experienced. It's, it's all fault." Minho says quickly.

I shake my head in disagreement.

"Minho, it's not your fault either." I say quietly.

He sighs in relief.

"Why was he shucking stung in the day though, in the day?

"I don't know. I don't know." I mumble sadly.

A tear falls onto her arm from my eyes. I put my hand on her heart. I can't feel anything. I CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING!

"CLINT! JEFF! HER HEART HAS STOPPED! HELP!" I scream with all my lungs.

I'm sobbing once again, but a million times worse. Jeff and Clint come running. Minho's crying. I feel like I'm dying, like a piece of my soul is being torn away from me. Clint tries to yank me off her body but I keep thrashing him. I then start doing CPR on her heart.

"NO! NO NO NO!" I scream as I can't see any difference while performing CPR.

Winston, Alby, Gally, Chuck and Frypan are here. Gally is shaking. Chuck and Winston are sobbing like me. Frypan and Alby are teary and shaking. Suddenly a huge deep breath is took in, sounds like she's been holding it for years. It's a harsh, rasping thing. Wait She?

"NeWT!" Tegan screams.

"TEGAN!" I scream back, I'm so happy.

She's panicking though.

"Be-Ben-n-nn?" She questions, looking round the room petrified.

"Not here. Shush it's alright, calm down alright? It's Newtie." I say softly, stroking her hair.

"Death scares me..." Tegan whispers so only I can hear.

Sorry it's a only a short filler one. But I hope it was intense! And a huge chapter is coming next!

Things to come are:
1. Tegan gets trapped in the maze.
2. First kisses.
3. Thomas arrives.
4. Gally's anger.

So keep reading and tell me what you think. Next update this Friday.