Stay with me

"I'm not going." Gally states loudly.

"Please, Gal. What about Eloise? Hope?" I question sadly.

"WICKED sent me a note." Gally unfolds a crumpled piece of paper, "Eloise was sent up into the other maze and was killed by a stung Glader, her sister Zoey. Zoey was sent to her death in the maze and her death is confirmed. Hope is still in our care, helping with finding the cure." He reads with tears in his eye's, "Eloise is dead. Hope's aunty is dead. WICKED is saving her from The Flare and the outside world. That's good enough for now." Gally says emotionless.

"Gally..." I trail off, "I'm so sorry. There's still hope to save your little girl. She needs you, you're probably the only one she has left." I reason.

"She's safe and belongs there, not here. We belong here, also safe." Gally shrugs.

Minho snaps, "You think," he pauses dangerously and Newt and Thomas rush to his side and I grab Izzy, "That we're safe here? Grievers, deadly maze, deadly and painful disease, extreme weather. Nick or Alby or George or Ben ring any shucking bells?!"

Gally storms out.

"Minho, chill. I need you to focus on Izzy okay? Not your anger. Focus on you and Izzy getting out of here, okay?" I calm.

Minho takes a deep breath and calms. Everyone sets about for their work - or so I thought. I see Gally is gathering troops to stay behind. I gather Newt, Thomas, Minho, Max, Callum and Izzy to confront him. Newt holding my hand, tracing his fingertips over my knuckles so I don't have a meltdown. God, I can't wait to have a family with this guy.

"Gally! What the shuck are you doing?" I question him, drawing to a halt.

"We're not going." Gally says pointing to some guys.

There's Zart, Clint, Jeff, Quinn, Jay, Henry, Peter, Ricky, Frypan and Winston and some others. My heart hurts when I see Winston, Clint, Jeff, Jay and Frypan.

"Winston?" I ask shakily.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles, not looking at me.

"I'm sorry too." Gally says with a smirk.

Before I know what's happening I'm knocked out. When I wake up I'm tied to a pole at the maze entrance. The Gladers gather round me and someone drags an unconscious Thomas and they drop him violently at my feet. My eye's sheds some tears but I don't make a sound.

"I lied everyone!" Gally announces and I see Newt, Minho, Chuck, Max, Cal and Izzy running towards us, "WICKED killed my Hope, for blood. She's dead. Eloise is dead. WICKED showed me in a vision." Gally says starting to get emotional but he regains control, "They also told me that from now on the Glade doors won't close at dusk and will take a victim every night-"

"Gally, this doesn't feel right man." Winston interjects but soon shuts up from a stern loom from Gally.

"So, Tegan and Thomas the troublemakers are sacrifices to the grievers." Gally says smiling.

Suddenly Thomas leaps up and knocks my guard out. Izzy and Cal attack Thomas' guards - Ed and Quinn - and Newt rushes to untie the tight bonds holding me against the pole. Gally is about to launch but Minho aims a machetti at him, nodding, confirming he will use it if he has too. Eventually, Newt undos me from the pole. I rush beside my big brother. Me, Thomas, Newt, Minho, Chuck, Cal, Izzy, Max and Teresa stand pointing weapons at the others.

"You don't have to come with us, but we're leaving." Thomas states, "You will all die. Gally, your plan won't work." Thomas says firmly.

"Quieten down, guys. He's just trying to scare you." Gally responds.

"I'm not trying to scare them," Thomas points his spear at the Gladers and nods, "They're already scared. I'd rather than die out there whilst trying to escape from here than stay. I want a chance - we all do." Thomas says.

"Sorry, Gally." Frypan says joining us.

Winston, Henry, Peter, Kai, Jacob, Emmanuel, Jay, Ricky, Clint, Jeff and Zart join us and so did three quarters of the Glade. Finally, they see sense.

"Please, Gally, come with us." I look at him pulling a warm smile.

He sighs, "Good luck against the grievers." And he walks off with some others.

"Thank you." I say quietly to Gally but I make sure he hears.

"We've got to go." Newt whispers into my ear.

I nod, my eye's letting a few tears slip, "Okay." Is all I manage to say.

Newt slips his hand in mind comfortingly and we all jog, following Minho who's leading the way. Me and Newt are in the middle because of Newt's limp but boy, he's still lightning fast. After three hours, Thomas runs round a corner and Minho peeks round it and yanks Thomas back instantly before the three grievers could have seen him.

"Griever?" Chuck asks quietly.

"Yeah mate." Minho says.

"Shouldn't someone do a pep talk?" Clint asks.

"Be careful, don't die." Minho shrugs.

"Great, now we're all bloody inspired." Newt says sarcastically with a victorious grin.

"Right, we get out now or we die trying!" Thomas whisper-shouts doing a better job than Minho.

Everyone readies they're weapon's, "Love? I want you to stick with Izzy, Chuck and Teresa okay?" Newt says, arm's around me.

"Shuck off. I'm the only girl who's willing to fight so no." I say.

Newt realises he's fighting a losing battle, "Okay love, stay with me though. Promise?"

I sigh, "Promise. I love you." I say gently.

"Thank you. Love you too." And Newt kisses me gently and quickly.

"Ready?" Frypan yells, banging his spear on a fryingpan.

(My weapon's is a spear and bow and arrow).

Teresa ties up her hair and speaks: "Stick with me Chuck."

Thomas smiles and I pull a face and he frowns at me, shaking his head.

"On three..."

Three goes quicker than we all expected and next thing I knew we were screaming, launching ourselves at the grievers, protecting Izzy, Chuck and Teresa. Zart stabs his spear in a griever and the bulbous creature grabs him with his mouth and throws him at a maze wall. We hear a terrible crunching noise and his body falls down into the abyss as currently we are on a bridge/ cliff. I fight good against the grievers, keeping an eye out for people.

"Jeff!" I scream but it's too late.

Jeff gets grabbed to the back of the grievers and the griever then eats him alive. Clint's scream is horrendous and he jumps on top of a griever and stabs it in the head. Helping out Cal, Max, Ricky, Winston and about ten others with it. Another griever doesn't like it and Clint meets the same fate as Zart. We fight for what seems like hours. Losing so many boys, some the same as Zart and Clint, some like Jeff. Other's are pushed off the bridge/ cliff by grievers too like Kai and Peter. Now, it's just me, Newt, Thomas, Minho, Winston, Max, Frypan, Chuck, Teresa, Izzy, Cal, Ricky and about seven others. The griever hole opens and Teresa, Izzy and Chuck rushes inside of it. We fight off the two remaining grievers. Thomas suggests a brilliant idea and one of the grievers gets pancaked from a closing maze wall.

"Minho! What's the code?!" Thomas screams.

Teresa, Izzy and Chuck has reached a keypad with a number code. Minho shouts half the code when another griever jumps on him from nowhere. Minho's on the floor, griever on top of him, his spear sideways in the grievers mouth. Izzy screams and I shoot the beast in the kill spot and it writhes and dies. Newt and Frypan help pull Minho out from underneath it and he finishes the sequence. Teresa keeps messing up the sequence which is suspicious... Finally we get through into a dark room and the door closes, crushing the manical and nightmarish griever to death. We stand huddling together for a moment or two and the lights flicker on.

CLIFFHANGER. Sorry again that I didn't update yesterday. I thought I'd make it up my updating two books; this and Couple of kids.