Epilogue

Well, this book used to be longer, with the sequel included but I have separated them now.

So technically, this first book was finished the 2nd July 2018. I've been writing this book over two years on Wattpad. It's not the first book I started. Thing is though the first one I started to write is not finished and has been merged into other works of mine. This is the first book - not just on Wattpad - that I've finished, 50 chapters not including this epilogue.

I just want to say some thank yous. My first thank you is to my very close mate crazy_mjb who encouraged me to write this book after she got me obsessed with the series when we stayed up all night at her house on a sleepover watching the first two movies. All I could think watching the whole first movie is 'Nanny McPhee boy all grown up!'. Then I had a mental block and eventually remembered or searched the character Thomas Brodie-Sangster played in it - Simon. I've followed him and his works all my life. So thank crazy_mjb for me having the guts to write and publish this.

(I've proceeded to read the two prequels and started on the first book. I've brought the third movie as soon as it was out on DVD but because Newt is my favourite character I haven't had the strength to watch it with other issues like declining mental and physical health).

The next thanks is to the Wattpad community. Thanks to all the voters, commenters and reads. Although, with me unpublishing, splitting the sequel, editing and re-publishing this then it may not show all them. I have a dedicated following and I hope you follow me on my creative writing journey, both in fanfiction - such as this sequel - and other works. I intend to go to university and study Youth Justice and also Filmaking. I intend to be a famous actress/ director/ scriptwriter when I'm older. Obviously since I don't own the Maze Runner characters but my other works will be films/ television shows one day, you watch.

Listen guys, you have no idea how much this means to me. I have been bullied all my primary, secondary education and even in sixth form it is carrying on. This has ruined my mental health along with my physical health. I'm currently under CAMHS - Child Adolescence Mental Health Service - for five things and at the hospital for three, still waiting for one or two things. So you guys have given so much hope and happiness it's unreal.

I'll see you guys in my sequel for this book and in other books.

Till then, TeeganPhoenix .

10.10.18.

P.s. I just wanted to say I love and miss you grandad Cats. Five years ago since we lost you. Love you and see you some day.