Hope Olivia Shackleton

I think Gally is in shock.

"I loved her, Eloise I mean. Well, I still do. That's why I'm remembering her slightly I think."

"Do-do you want to know more?" Winston asks cautiously to Gally and Gally nods yes as a response.

"Well, Eloise is an muney - an immune. Your kid is a muney too." Tegan says, "The baby was born prematurely. That's how I know about her."

"Her?" Gally steps back clutching his heart with tears in his whiskey-coloured eye's.

"Her. She was kept in a nursery separate from us. She was tested for immunity and she passed so every weekend - because tests and experiments were weekdays and we got some downtime at the weekend - Eloise visited her. She took one person with her each time. First she took her sister Zoey, then her best friend Isla, then me - who was close friends with her however I was closest to Liz and Harriet - then Esme, then Harriet, then Teresa, then Liz, then Poppy, then Wilma, then finally Stella. She's beautiful your baby. She took your last name too." Tegan coos that last sentence.

"What-what is her na-name?" Gally asks.

"Hope Olivia Shackleton. She's healthy too even if she was premature. Eloise once told me that your daughter was called Hope because Eloise always had hope that she'd see you again and you'd see your daughter Hope. You two's daughter Hope was her beacon of hope and how she'd never give up hope for the both of you."

Gally then starts sobbing. Before, during and after Tegan's heart stopped and she died for a couple of seconds or minutes but managed to bring herself back to life Gally was teary - Gally doesn't deal with emotions that well - but he's happy sobbing I think or sad. If Tegan had stayed dead then he would have sobbed but she didn't thank the bloody lord.

"Come here, Gal." Tegan says giving him a huge hug which he returns.

"Wha-at-at... Did Eloise get sent into another maze, she was in an all girls and one boy maze weren't she?" Gally asks quietly after their hug.

"No, she was allowed to stay at WICKED with her memories still intact until her group had escaped then-well I don't know. WICKED Only told us what we needed to know and about the maze trials." Tegan comments.

"How premature was she again Tegan?" Chuck asks.

"Hope was born six months after Gally was sent in the maze. She'll soon be ten months old. I-I never knew what happened-happened to the girls in my dorm after I left. They are probably in another maze now." Tegan shakes and I run over and pull her into a hug where she sobs and dribbles onto my chest.

"Tegan, come here. Why didn't you ever tell us this?" Tommy says holding his arms open for Tegan.

She hugs Tommy quickly, "Because even though-though I-I-I knew that WICKED threatening to ki-ill Eloise was an empty threat - they needed her ya see - you would have gone ape shit Thomas, as would others. I didn't want you guys to get into trouble." Tegan shivers at the memory before Chuck launches himself at her - this girl has got quick reaction times.

After Chuck unpeels himself from Tegan, Winston, Minho, Gally and Frypan all give her a hug too.

"Gally mate, not all of that were good news, but for the good news I'm happy for you." Minho says genuinely next to Tegan.

"Thanks, Minho. Thanks guys."

"Gally you can have the rest of the day off." I say reasonably because this guy has discovered a bombshell and he need's to get his head clear.

"Thank you." Gally says and nods to me.

A short chapter I know darlings, but Monday is one of my update days so I wanted to keep on schedule.

COMPETITION TIME!
I'm looking for a new male or female character for this story so the way the story goes will depend in this. I'm hoping for a girl. Anyway, the competition is...

I would like a new cover for my book: Fandom imagines and preferences as it only has one picture of Dylan O'Brien on it. It has to have something to do with different fandoms, (specifically at the minute Maze Runner and Teen Wolf). It also has to have my username, (TeeganPhoenix), on it too and of course the title. Nothing should blend in and it must be clear and be readable.

The deadline is this Friday, so Friday 2nd March.

1st Place I will use your cover, (and give you full credit), and you will get a character you've designed for this book. So a Glader. Male or female? Job? Preferred relationship(s)?

2nd Place will get a shoutout.

3rd Place will get a dedication.

So good luck.

Now, I only have - currently - twenty-six followers so I'm tagging (known-to-me), Maze Runner fans.

Munro716.
MockingjayRunner.
bookara.
tomnnewt.
Shaelynn_11.
newts-limp.
ava-kay.
ElizabethAC18.
FranciStilinski24.
LuLuOnFire.
ThatTMRFangirl_Ava.
sophiejadeflorence.
_eternalstars.
moonlighttbh.
Flo_Ball_96.
wikusia_02.
aewhite624.
Faded_May_Rose.