Three boys' tale's

Newt's POV

"Madness." I mumbled.

I cannot describe how I'm feeling. I don't know honestly. It's a mixture. A mixture of love, shock, happiness, heartbreak, overwelmingness, sadness, regret, lust, hope, magical. I can't think of any more words. Actually, I can. Bereavement, hunger for revenge, joy and anger. Everyone is either crying or teary at the three boys' tale's. Tommy. Tegan. Alby. Minho. Chuck. Frypan. Gally. Winston. I walk up to a crying Tegan slowly, I place my shaking hand on her face, I wipe her cold tears away. She smiles weakly then she launches herself at me. Hugging me while I'm carrying her. Monkey-style. I hold my left hand under one of her knee's and the other hand is gripping her back. Tegan then starts shaking so I place her down and I steer her shoulders towards her brother. Her big brother. Her big, overprotective brother. My best friend.

"You lot are keeping your old status' though." Tegan says to Tommy's neck.

(I'm slightly taller than Tommy so she would be doing that to my chest. Also, I'm calling Thomas Tommy).

"What do you mean Tegan?" Gally questions, looking slightly confused.

"Best friend. Friend. Close friend. Brother." She pauses for a moment, looking at everyone.

I missed Tegan so much. In ways I never even realised or imagined in my dizziest daydream's. Even though I can't remember our past relationship. Well, technically we never stopped dating. Though now we are taking it slow.

"Slow mo. Let's take this slow. Get to know each other before we start kissing again." Tegan says smiling.

I just giggled, feeling the heat going to my cheeks. Alby then calls a Glade meeting, everyone attends. Frypan, Winston and Minho recall what they told us to everyone. The weird thing is that they can recite exactly the same thing over and over. Every word is exact. I love listening to them. Or parts anyways. The parts about our friendship. Me and Tegan's love. Yes, I do love her. I think I remembered the love the first time I saw her in that lift. Though I've forced myself not to admit it since then. After all three stories were told Alby disbanded us all and him and Gally left for their tent to just talk. Minho went for a run in the forest. Winston sloped off quietly to attend to the cattle. Frypan walked away to start cooking dinner. Me? I went for a walk with Tommy and Tegan. Us both catching up with Tommy and explaining the ways of the Glade and other personal stuff. All the while Tegan is holding my hand.

"So, you immediately felt something for Tegan when you saw her again?" Tommy says brightly.

"Yeah. I felt an overwhelming urge to protect her, to care for her. I think I self-consiously remembered. Though I've forced myself not to admit that I felt love for her since I saw Tegan in the lift." I say shrugging.

"Why?"

"Why what?" I ask.

"Why didn't you admit it? Although, I admit myself that I did feel something when I first saw you Newt. I've even told Minho and Chuck about it. That was Chuck's diversion. Here, let me tell you Thomas what happened with that." Tegan says brightly, also she's started skipping randomly.

She tells me and Tommy about the diversion and what she told Minho and Chuck. I said I thought that she didn't like me in that way too and told her about my feeling's for her. Tegan keeps on blushing and Tommy just laughs at us too. Then he threaten's me. Again. Weird experience like Tegan said. Again. Tegan then leaves us. Saying she want's to go find Minho about something important. Me and Tommy keep talking and talking until the evening meal.

"Hey guys? Where am I sleeping?" Tommy says really suddenly which makes us all laugh.

"Well, you can't sleep in my tent. I want some girly privacy thank you very much." Tegan jokes beside me.

"Yeah. Surrrree. I'm Minho and I don't have perfect hair. No, it's just because Tegan and Newt tonight will be getting it o-" Minho starts.

"Enough!" Tommy says with his hand's covering his ear's then he starts la la laing.

"No. Minho. No. Slow mo." Tegan says slightly reluctantly.

"But-"

"Slint it." Tegan says.

Minho starts laughing his head off along with everyone else other than Tegan and Tommy.

"What? What does skint it mean?"

Alby chuckles.

"Glade slang greenie." Chuck comments.

"Wha-" Tommy starts.

"The Glade is this place." Gally says kindly.

"Then amongst them walls is the maze." Alby says gently.

"Greenie means newbie. Glade slang as Chuck said." Winston nods.

"And slint it, not skint it, means shut it." I explain with a smug smile on my face.

"Okay, okay. I get it. But, where am I sleeping?" Tommy says looking at us all in turn.

"You got a tent hammock." Gally then pauses, "A hammock for a tent."

"Bunk down with Newt and Minho, Thomas. Since you three are the closest to each other. Best friend trio. Us all are just good mates." Frypan comments.

I clap in agreement and Minho nods.

"I've already set that up." Winston says.

"Hey, the banishing is at dawn guys so get some sleep." Alby comments.

"Banishing?" Tommy asks to Tegan, who shrinks away.

I explain and for the next ten minutes before we go off to wherever we all sleep Tommy swaps seats with Frypan who was on Tegan's left side and he's hugging her close. Alby, Gally and Winston pack away with some other gladers whilst Chuck walks back with Frypan to the sleeping shelter. Tommy hugs Tegan night and then he hugs me.

"Thank you, Newt." Tommy whispers sincerely in my left ear.

"You're welcome." I say back and pat him on the back.

He releases me then Minho walks him to our tent. I walk Tegan back. I peck her on the cheek when we arrive outside her tent as we agreed to take it slow. We reluctantly agreed. I walk out her tent, running my hands through my blonde hair.

I'm so sorry. I'm evil at not updating until now. Especially at the ending to the last chapter I left you with. I hope you all like this chapter. The time frame moves fast but I find it quite sweet. Next update is this Friday.

Lest we forget. 11/11/17. 💘💖.

Hi. I'm back! Sorry if there is slow updates. School is pretty hectic for me right now since I'm in year 11 and other stuff is happening. Hope you like the fanfiction and continue reading! Hehe. Drama is in store. Drama is in store.