Frypan- farms and experiments

Frypan's POV

"Me first! So... This is what I saw and heard." I say.

I was always teased in my primary school. This was just because of me being a slightly larger child and me loving to cook. I was only at primary for a year.

Until it happened.

I will always remember the days before WICKED, living with my ma and pa on the farm. The farm was in a little village, it was a fruit and veg farm. Oh how I loved in the Summer my pa would plop me on his broad, dark shoulders and carry me through the apple orchards to pick apples. Me picking the higher ones off the trees that seemed like green, friendly giants back then. Then we'd carry the apples into the farmhouse back to ma who was always cooking up some kind of country recipe. Me and pa would always scoff an apple or two before we got there. Then in the Autumn I could sit for hours under those apple trees reading cooking books. I would watch the trees' leaves fall like mini men with parachutes. I liked to see the change in the colours.

Then, on my fifth birthday, WICKED came, saying about The Flare. And what it was. They said, that if mum and dad didn't let me go with WICKED then I would die a horrible death and get The Flare like they would. So they let me go.

As I was walked to the helicopter which was waiting outside, I heard two gunshots. Two screams.

Two lives lost.

I immediately rebelled WICKED but I was five. They were not. They explained that they saw the symptoms of The Flare on pa. So he wanted them to kill him before he infected his wife. They said after this happened ma couldn't deal with him and me being gone so she shot herself and she apparently said that she hoped I was immune or didn't get it and to lead a happy life. I don't know whether to believe WICKED. None of my friends like Minho, Newt, Winston, Alby, Gally, Chuck or Thomas and his sister Tegan worked for WICKED. They just did experiments on us.

Forced us.

We just accepted that this was the life that we were forced to live. And that WICKED is good and we would saved countless lives. Claimed all the shit they were doing to us would help everyone and the future generations.

"My name's Siggy." Was the first thing I said to my group when I first met them.

It's now 2017 they say. I'm sixteen now. Thomas is sixteen, so is Newt and Minho. Alby is eighteen. Gally is seventeen. Tegan is fifteen, Winston is fourteen and Chuck is ten.

Gally is very stern but he's protective and great when you really get to know him.

Alby is like the leader of us. But he's not bossy and such a good one. He's been at WICKED for longer than any of us... He's particiapating in 'The Maze Trials'. We all miss him so much.

Minho is a very buff guy. I mean very buff. He constantly is obsessing over his hair and he the most amazing sarcasticness.

Winston is a lean boy machine. He's very into animals and nature so we get along great. He may be a bit younger than us like Chuck but we treat him on an equal par as the rest of the boys.

Chuck is a feisty, funny boy who we all feel a bit sorry for as he's so young. We all hope he'll survive and he's like a little brother to all of us.

Then there's Thomas, he's one of the most fastest people you will meet and he is so close to his younger sister Tegan. He is so overprotective of her but we all love him. And the fact that he's absolutely hilarious.

Tegan is the only girl of our group, a savvy, sassy and savage gal who is like one of the boys and doesn't mind our boyish antics. She and Newt are finally together and are a couple. Thomas orchestrated that. It was her birthday last week. A really depressing one. Newt is being sent into the maze next week. He's being forced to like Alby and the rest of us. Tegan and him are heartbroken.

Newt. We don't have much time together left. None of us do with you. Newt is extremely courageous and such a strong-willed character. We are all depressed that he's going and I know Tegan's depression and anxiety has been EXTREMELY bad and worsening lately and it cause for her Aspergers to act up because of him leaving. He's so good with her. He instantly calm's her like magic. Thomas loves him for it and can do similar too.

Then there's me. Siggy. Though shortly after I met the gang I was re-nicknamed Frypan. So that's what I'll stay as. I've even asked WICKED employees to let me keep that name when I go into this latest trial myself; I hope that it will remind me of being called Siggy. And my parents.

I miss them.

And my love of cooking I know for sure will never go away.

Yo! Hope that's okay for you? It's longer than I expected it to be though. Some of the other's will be a lot shorter.

I hope you liked seeing a sweeter side of Frypan and I hope you continue to like this fanfiction.