Organisation

"Thanks Tegan." Jeff says patting my shoulder.

"I'll bandage his ankle for support. Can you Jeff dear check on Henry? Tegan can you tidy the supply room please-like organise it? Me and Jeff are klunk at it." Clint says.

"Speak for yourself. But please do." Jeff giggles jokingly but serious about me organising.

My Aspergers makes it super easy for me to organise so what would have took either Clint or Jeff six hours tidying and organising the storage room of the sterile medi-hut took me an hour.

"Come look!" I singsong to the medical couple.

"Amazing thanks Glade momma." Jeff says.

"Thanks ever so much, it looks great." Clint squeals like a little girl.

There's an urgent knocking on the medi-hut door and Clint rushes to open it. Turns out it's Newt. The twat was sword-fighting with newly appointed track-hoe Thomas - aka my brother - and Newt dropped a metal spade on his foot - his bad side - and now it's swelled up.

"You twat." I say when I take a look at his foot as Clint and Jeff has gone into other rooms to check on other injured guys.

"But I'm your twat." He mumbles and I give him a quick but rough kiss.

"Got that right." I mutter grabbing an ice pack and placing it gently on his injured foot.

He winces and I stroke his leg. When I stand up he pecks my lips as soon as I'm that height. I sit next to him and he kisses me gently on lips then adds another lingering kiss.

"I'll bring you some food." I shout then run out the door laughing.

"Shank." I hear Newt mumble.

I grab a plate of delicious smelling food from Fry and I ask for Newt's serving as well and I explain what that idiot did to his foot. Fry shakes his head like we're naughty little kiddies and he is some sort of extravagant uncle who let's us get away with murder and who doesn't mind. I take Newt's food to him and I eat with him. He says he's grateful which is super sweet. I spend the rest of the day helping Clint and Jeff with patients. It's been a busy day. Newt leaves with me in the evening to get food and his limp is worse because of the metal spade incident. I support Newt to my tent and we both get unchanged; me in knickers and my bra and Newt just in his boxers. We crawl into bed.

"I love you Newtie." I'm mumble into Newt's chest as I'm laying half on it half next to him.

"Love you too sweetness." Newt replies and pecks my forehead.

------

The rest of my period flies by. Although I didn't bleed on the day where I got trapped in the maze and the next four days after that. These last few - or well four - days have been looking at photographs we all requested. It was so sad, lovely, funny and heartbreaking at the same time. Me and Minho haven't been able to disect that griever yet, we've still got to wait three more days before we can. I did become a runner like Newt said. I've only done mornings so far to build confidence as I'm new. I assure with my anxiety, depression and Aspergers that I will be fine to do full days alone. I'm going to start that after me and Minho has disected the griever. In the afternoons I was told I have them off by Newt but I've given myself two more jobs: med-jack and cook. In the mornings I run the maze with Minho. Then I have lunch with Newt, Thomas, Minho, Chuck, qand Winston. Then I work with Clint and Jeff the med-jacks. I leave earlier than them if we don't have a steady force of patients; I then work as a cook alongside Frypan in the kitchens. So I wake up, eat, run/ map, eat, med-jack, cook, eat, sleep and repeat. I normally have time between eat and sleep though.

Me and Newt's 'place' is the lookout tower and the forest, (not the deadheads). Newt still insists on girls - or well me - having privacy so only occasionally he'll stay the night with me. Doesn't mean he doesn't go in my tent though. Newt still works as a track-hoe but sometimes he gets to do other things too as he's first-in-command now. Thomas became a track-hoe so my boyfriend and brother are always bonding. Me and Minho are now close but he's still a best mate trio with Newt and Thomas. Win is still my bezzie and Chuck is like our little brother of course. Frypan, who every Glader loves - even Gally - is close with me and my group and Gally and the builders.

Me and Newt are both really busy because of our new positions but we're perfectly fine with each other and still going as strong as ever. We're that cheesy and soppy couple. Not overly. We're like a couple in the rom-com movies. Me and him are the sweet couple that started out rough and is still strong and together even in rough and tough circumstances, (e.g the Glade/ maze), and Thomas, Minho, Fry, Win and Chuck bring the comedy I can assure you. For example, Thomas my dear brother has encouraged pranks. So now we've got Thomas, Minho, Chuck, Frypan, Max and Winston, (and occasionally me but I mainly do it to this group of prankers), are running around pranking Gladers. However, the group only do little harmless ones so Newt doesn't have to punish them. Very smart. Very S.M.A.R.T. Needless to say Gally isn't pleased. I knew the old Gally and believe you me when I saw this - this other Gally isn't new and improved. It shocks me how he is sometimes. Upsets me because I knew - or once knew - the real Gally. Thomas is not Gally's favourite at the minute. They've been clashing and fighting a lot. If Gally has wound Thomas up me or Newt has to calm him down.