Additional supplies

I hated that. I can't imagine how Minho must feel. He stood at the closed doors and signed heavily. Alby spoke though.

"I know you think that this is wrong, but it had to be done to save to everyone from being brutally murdering or dying an agonising death." Alby says loudly to the group of Gladers.

He then walks away and almost everyone follows. Minho stays at the door so I unlink my arms from Winston and I tap Minho's shoulder.

"Hey Tegan." He says quietly, his eyes glimmer with tears.

I pull him into a hug and I rock him, after a minute he sighs comfortingly and pulls away smiling gratefully at me.

"She's a great hugger," He pauses and smirks, "Your girlfriend is Newt."

I laugh awkwardly and walk back to Winston and Chuck who was now hugging Winston.

"Come on my lovelies, I want to talk to Alby about something." I grin mischeviously.

Thomas' POV

"Come on my lovelies, I want to talk to Alby about something." My sister Tegan grins mischeviously.

She's so weird I swear to god.

She remembers though. I don't, nor Newt or Alby or Gally. I want to. I don't know why she, Winston, Minho and Frypan did though.

"What do you think that's about Thomas? Newt?" Minho asks me and Newt with a confused expression.

"I have no bloody idea." Newt comments very Britishly.

I walk closer to the pair and I tap Newt's shoulder.

"While I've not been here, and other than the panic attack and meltdown, has Tegan been okay?" I ask nervously, "Like she's the only girl with all you boys. Has-has anyone hurt her or done or said stuff to her?" I ask, anger flooding through my veins as I begin to think about possible situations.

"No, everyone loves her like a sister. They treat her with respect and like a sister. She's had a few tense moments with Gally... That's all." Newt says, licking his lips.

"Apart from you." Minho smirks.

Newt looks down at the ground and smiles to himself.

"Newt, it's fine. I know, and I'm happy about it. But," I pause as Newt let's out a huge sigh, "What's this about your last night together at WICKED?" He blushes red as a tomato and Minho falls to the floor as he's pissing himself and he clutches his belly.

Suddenly there are clangs and bangs and finally a crash all while a balding alarm is being battered out.

"Shuck not bloody again!" Newt shouts.

Tegan, Winston, Chuck, Gally, Clint, Jeff, Alby and about thirty others I don't know are already at the lift after us three run there. Alby nods to Winston and he jumps down nimbly into it. The lift was grey, metal, bare; other than a note.

"There's only a note!" Winston yells up to us.

"Wow! Get us all excited over nothing creators!" This guy with short, curly brown hair mutters to himself.

I smile at him but he just glares at me.

"What does it say shank?" Tegan calls out confidently.

"Says: The trials are soon over, or are they?", Some mutters start and Alby raises his hand signalling everyone to shut up, Winston continues: "From now on if you specifically need anything just simply say I need or we need or I wish. A new alarm will ring out and these additional supplies will be sent up. It will be different or the normal supply and new person alarm. These supplies could be anything like shampoo, bubble bath, deodorant, presents and condoms. All requests will arrive every Sunday, if there's none we won't move the lift."

Everyone looks up and stares at Tegan to Newt to Tegan to Newt. Gally looks so pissed at the idea of condoms. I'm not too pleased but I don't think they want that. At least they've been offered protection. No Glader babies - at the very least it's not ideal.

"This is great guys, we're near the end of the trial! Plus we are getting some privileges!" Alby yells excitedly.

Newt looks shocked. I know how much getting out of the Glade means to him. We could all see our families. Wait, what happened to me and Tegan's family? I'll ask.

"Wait guys! The note continues on the back!" Winston yells happily; he continues to read out the note: "When out we plan to give you back you're memories and you will be reunited with your families. If they didn't make it or for whatever reasons we are sure some others' in the trial will take you into their family!"

There are great whoops and cheers. Tegan breaks down though. Like she literally falls to the floor. I run to her, Newt and Minho follow suit, (Chuck's there too asking what's wrong).

"Tegan! Sis, what's wrong?" I question my strong sister.

"Thomas... Mum and dad are dead." She cries and lunges at me for a hug.

My eyes start to water, "How-how? Did they get The Fla-"

"The Scorch killed them. They were roasted alive in the house fire. They saved us and Winston. They sacrificed themselves for us. They also when saving me and you Thomas brought out all our photos in a box, along with you and me. Winston was already out. WICKED people found us coughing and spluttering and took us to WICKED. They took the photos. I haven't seen them since. Newt was already at WICKED when we got there. He'd already made friends with Minho and Alby." Tegan says quietly.

I'm crying but I nod, "God, I wish I could remember them." I say pulling Tegan to look into my deep brown eyes, identical to her's.

Tegan nods shakily, "May I?" She asks me looking in Newt's direction.

"I'm here, Teegs. I'm here. Hey... We're getting out soon." Newt reassures her.

"Maybe they said." She mumbled in response.

"Positivity remember?" Newt whispers to Tegan but I hear.

Tegan nods.

"I want these photos, please. That's my request." Tegan says loudly.

I nod in agreement.