Kitchen fiasco and dares for the dozen

Speaking of the devil he's coming towards me while I'm cooking alone as Fry has gone to get some ingredients from the track-hoes...

"Hey beautiful." Newt says with his chin on my shoulder, "You've still got my top from after your first night when in the morning you nicked it I see?"

I look down and notice he's right and nod.

"But you want me to keep it?" I say innocently while hand-whisking a mixture in a bowl.

"Uh huh you're right love." He mumbles into my neck then he pecks it gently, "Are you tired? Are you being overworked? Just say if you are-"

"Newt?" I spin around so I'm face to face or rather face, (mine), to chest, (his); "I'm fine, really. I'd tell you if I wasn't. Wouldn't I?" I cock my eyebrows and he nods, "Anyway, Fry will be back in ten, he's just gone for ingredients."

He smirks. This is bad, very, very bad.

"So that gives me ten minutes to-" But he doesn't finish as he smashes his lips on mine and puts his gorgeous hands on my hips.

"Newt! Let me put the bloody bowl down first." I scold but I'm laughing.

"You've took my mannerisms and sayings love." He teases happily.

"Pfft." I say as I slam the bowl down and rest my hands on his shoulders. He smiles and looks me up and down, "Are you checking me out Newton?" Newt smirks and I melt.

So basically: yes.

He lifts me up while I'm giggling and puts me on the counter, and slots himself in between my legs. We're legit now the same height now. That's depressing. Now Newt's kissing me gently on the lips and I snake my fingers in his hair and start playing with it, tugging on it to get closer and a single moan escapes from him. I didn't mean to I just wanted to get as physically close to him as possible. Newt then puts his hands on my hips and rubs hard circles with his thumbs on my hipbone; and I gasp. It's shucking nice.

"KIDS I HAVE TO COOK IN HERE!" A voice screams.

Frypan.

"We're still clothed, so there's no cu-"

"Tegan! Not helping. We haven't shucked at all Frypan and we haven't done any other thing in here. Just kissing." Newt says still in between my legs stood up.

"Off my counter lovebird Tegan." Fry sighs in relief.

Newt puts his arms out and lifts me off it in sitting position.

"Klunk I've got flour in my hair. I'm gonna have to have a shower. How did I get it there?!" I exclaim.

Frypan smiles, "Bless."

"Newt don't you dare say a smart response I swear to god."

Newt and Frypan both laughs, then Newt kisses me on the forehead gently and leaves me and Frypan to it.

------

Twenty minutes later the food is ready so I walk over and set up the food on the table ready to be served.

I ring the bell: "Food!" They all come rushing at once, "Get in a shucking line shanks if you want food!"

"Yes miss!" Minho salutes, I hand him his food, "Thanks Glade queenie and momma."

"Thanks Tegan." Win says politely.

"Thanks." Chuck smiles.

"Thank you." Thomas says hungrily.

"Ta." Max thanks.

Grunt noise.

"Excuse me you say thank you when you get your food." I say sassily.

"Thanks." Gally mutters.

"You're welcome, Gally. Next!"

"Thanks duckie." Mark says who's an ex runner.

"Ta." Ed mumbles.

"Cheers." Emmanuel mutters.

Seven more boys...

"Cheers baby." Newt thanks then limps to where Minho, Chuck and Thomas are sitting, waiting.

After serving alongside Fry for ten more minutes I finally sit down with my own plate of food. I sit silently whilst listening to the boy's conversation.

"Alright, if you had one superpower what would it be?" Chuck asks.

"I would say super strength or speed but I'm already super strong and speedy. I'd say to be able to shapeshift." Minho says confidently.

"Ooh that's a good one." Win comments.

"To read minds." Thomas answers.

"I'd want to be able to fly." Chuck daydreams in awe.

"To have photographic memory." Newt replies.

"Lazor eyes." Win says.

"To be able to control metal." Fry chimes in.

"Interesting, what about you Tegan?" My brother Thomas asks me.

I swallow then, "Element powers." I get confused looks, "So being able to control fire, water, Earth and air."

"You may not be able to control the Earth but you're my world." Newt says cheesily.

Frypan and Win coos whilst Thomas and Minho fake barf and Chuck? Chuck just, he just, he just doesn't get it.

"Sweetie." I say going on my tipey-toes to plant a small peck on his cheek.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Minho suggests happily.

I've been warned but unlike other eventful times it's not a bonfire and there is none of Gally's secret recipe drink.

"I'm down! Newt? Thomas?" I say looking around and they all nod.

"Newt, truth or dare?" Minho asks slyly.

"Truth." He says simply.

"Newt. Ugh fine. What's the best thing has ever happened to you?"

"Tegan."

Shuck this.

I am ice-cream and Newt is my sunshine.

I have officially melted.

"Soppy, but lovely." Minho mumbles, "Okay Newt pick someone." Minho says cheerfully.

"Tommy, truth or dare?"

I laugh because Thomas was zoning out and his elbow slipped off the table at the mention of his name.

"Dare."

Newt thinks about it for a second, "I dare you kiss the fittest person here." Newt says.

So Thomas laughs and pecks Minho on the cheek. Minho then chuckles
saying of course it would be him then Thomas retorts saying he should of kissed himself, then he kisses his own hand.

Boys.

The game goes on for half an hour more and I don't get asked. Some dares were weird and some were gross. Max had to lick a tree. Ed and Emmanuel had to swap boxers. Minho had to eat three worms. Chuck had to suck his big toe for a minute. Eventually it ends up with Quinn, (Gally's builder buddy), asking me truth or dare.

"Tegan, truth or dare?"

All the boys stare at me wondering what I'm gonna do; but I want respect and I'm tough as old boots.

"Dare. Bearing in mind I will do any dare. I've said dare so I will do whatever dare you throw at me laddy."

"I dare you to challenge Gally to a wrestling match and tell him not to hold back on you - to treat you like any other guy Glader." He sneers disbelieving that I will do it.