Welcome to Forever Raine

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

✽ ✽ ✽ ✽

Copyright © 2017 infinity-squared

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is violation of copyright law. A single copy of the materials in this story may be made, solely for personal, non commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

All rights reserved ® infinity-squared ™

✽ ✽ ✽ ✽

Let's Get Started!

- Cliche alert!

- This is my first time writing a stand alone book and support will be much appreciated.

- Please show your support with votes and comments!

- Constructive feedback is always welcome!

- No rude comments.

- An advaced apology for grammar and spelling mistakes! If you find any, feel free to comment in the section they appear in, I'll go back and fix them!

- No bashing of my characters. Everyone has flaws and my characters are people too!

- Any questions? Shoot me a comment or feel free to message.

✽ ✽ ✽ ✽

Starting Date: October 8, 2017
Ending Date: July 20, 2019

Enjoy!