1

A: Just a note;

1. All things in BOLD may be a dream or a flashback.
2. Things that are Italic are thoughts in mind.
3. You came here and started reading, if you can't take too much, you may leave and just be respectful.

That's all, thank you.

💎💎💎

- Jimin

"Yah! ENOUGH! I'm watching!"
Jin shouted just beside Taehyung.
While Taehyung started laughing and giggling with Jungkook.

Namjoom shook his head and shrug his shoulder in disbelief before walking out of the practice room probably going to his room.

"WOAH!"
Suddenly, in chorus, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jin expressed their surprise.

Namjoon rushed going in towards the three boys. Yoongi took a glance on the laptop as well.

I got curious about it...
What's that?

I sat beside Namjoon...
All our eyes landed to the laptop.

But even before I could react...
Hoseok entered and spoke while smirking.

"I told you, those girls are something."
He smirked right to all of us and my eyes went to the video again.

"Is this what people are talking about for the previous months? These girls?"
Jin asked surprisely.

"They are BlackPink! SAILING!"
Until the video of Boombayah Music Video ended.

I became blank for seconds...
They all talked about their crushes while me, I turned the laptop on again and seached for more video.

Playing With Fire
Whistle
Stay
And the new one we just watched earlier...
As If It's Your Last

I played every video I saw...
Even the funny videos.

"Yah, Jimin! Who's your crush in BlackPink? All of us have our bias."
Taehyung asked tapping my back.

I looked up to him while turning off the laptop.
Things like this is a usual topic, it's usual for us to talk about girl groups, but this has something more...

"No one. They are all pretty and well good."
I answered smiling.

But deep inside...
I have that one girl who got my eyes.

But still...
I denied.

"Such a playboy, Park Jimin."
Yoongi mouthed sarcastically and everyone laughed.

I chuckled and went to my room after.

"It's been 8 months since I started stalking her. I'm saving all of her pictures from instragram. She looks so cute. Her cheeks are fluffy...just like mine."

I thought while staring at the picture on my phone. A picture which from the angle, you can clearly see her fluffy cheeks. So cute.

"They just debuted a year ago, yet they are really viral now. They got so many followers and fans effortlessly. They are something...she is more than something.

I smiled upon thinking how she dances on stage.

💎💎💎

- Rosé

"Look, BTS is on news. They debuted abroad, on AMA. They are something. They are the first KPop group who debuted in US."
Jisoo informed while pointing at the television.

I walked towards the living room upon hearing her, I took a glance on the news and saw BTS dancing to their song, DNA.

"Woah! That's right, I checked our instagram earlier and saw many things about BTS. Publicly, they are really trending and famous."
Lisa commented while Jennie joined the conversation while cooking in the kitchen.

"They are something! You know! Visuals and talents! They got something."
And she walked to us.

"The dinner is ready, let's go."
Jennie invited as she leaded the way to the dinning.

As time passes by...
We are just eating normally, Jennie cooked the dinner, as usual, we will eat more than normal, honestly.

"Do you remember any schedule for tomorrow?"
I don't know if Jennie's serious or she's just reminding us about tomorrow's performance.

"MEETING!"
Lisa immediately answered.

"Yah, stop yelling. You're just sitting across us."
Jisoo mouthed.

"We need a sleep after this. Then, in the morning, our managers will take us to the venue."
Jennie informed.

Everyone nodded and after few more monents...

We're all done eating.
Lisa took care of the dishes while Jisoo headed to her room to pack things for tomorrow. While me...

I don't know what to do.
I'm reat for tomorrow, I groomed myself for sleep and all I'm doing now is...lying on my bed, holding my cold phone.

Just with the thought that I'm holding my phone, I turned the lock screen on and opened Instagram.

"Lisa's right. BTS is going crazy famous over US."

I scrolled up and up and up but all I can see was BTS and BTS and BTS.

Suddenly...
I saw a video.
It played automatically, as usual.

"Oh gosh!"
In shock, I suddenly sat up and face palmed.

"Woah! Hahaha."
I laughed.

It was a video of Jimin doing unecessary things.

But then...
My eyes suddenly landed on the time.
It's already 10pm, I need to sleep already.

I turned the lamp off.
I put down my phone over my desk.
I tucked myselfnunder the blanket and closed my eyes. But a thought came to my mind...

"Hold on...
What kind of meeting are we going to attend tomorrow???"