• Nine •

- Rosé

I'm actually occupied this day.
It's not about anything that involves music but involves our bonding.

Sister bondings.

We are going out somewhere and I think I can't chat Jinin so I did text him first earlier.

And he even teased me fluffy so I snapped back his Mochi nickname.

Omce we have arrived somehwere cool but not so cold.

Lisa and Jennie started taking pictures of us. Lisa took a photo of me showing my necklace. I actually found this on my cabinet, deeply underneath the cabinet as I was fixing my things inside there.

It was engraving...

12-04-00

A date...

And the person who gave me this promised to marry me. He took his money from his wallet and bought this necklace, a simple silver hanging on it and has the date negraved on it.

I still can remember his face...
He's so cute...especially when he's crying.

He often cries with me.
Everytime I'm going to be stumbled and then going to crying. I'm so emotional when I was a child...and I think until now.

"Where could you been?"

"Do you remember me?"

"Are you still gonna marry me?"

"I believe you're handsome. You're my first crush, I hope you know but...I don't know where you are. So sad."

I held the pendant and gazed at it while we are now sitting on a table for four at a café.

"Chaey, what do you want?"
       And my attention went to Jennie as she asked me to order mine.

"Mmm...orange juice and a tiramisu."
       I smoled at my eonnie after answering and I placed my necklace just outside my clothes.

And gave my attention fully to these three girls I've been with several years.

"It's been long since we took time to be together like this."

I smiled at all of them as they are all looking at the menu.

"Friends are more than something you need. Aren't they?"

Time passes by...
And our orders came...
Of course, as usual, we're going to take some pictures of our foods first and took a selfie with it before eating.

Jennie took several photo of us before she have taken her meal.

Then...
While eating, I noticed my phone lit up beside my table napkin.

"Mm."
      I hummed in surprise, and I picked my phone and read yhe message that pop on the notification.

"Sorry for disturbing...
I'm just curious on what you're doing exactly. What is it exactly?"

"So I would know when to text you again."

Yeah, he chatted me like he's commanding me to tell my ached for today...

Then, I typed...

"I'm actually out with my eonnie and Lisa. We're having a bonding and it's going to take the whole day. That's my schedule. Why bother knowing?"

I asked and my brows furrowed in curiosity.

"Wae, Chaeyoung-ie?"
       Jisoo asked me as she noticed me creasing my forehead, looking at my phone and the other two looked at me blankly.