• Eighty - Four •

A: Update! Yes, but this doesn't I'm coming back. Our thesis defense got posponed, it will be on March 9, so, in conclusion, I still need to fix it better and study it better.

▲▽▲▽

- Jimin

"I feel pity for her...
But she doesn't need it."

She's crying and she felt so guilty...
I need to replace that memory six years ago with a happy present.

But how?

She's not even entertaining me well...
Now that I'm beside her, lying on her bee, she's not speaking, she's not even holding my hand back as I am holding hers.

Her head is resting on my chest, I'm hugging her sideways but I don't feel like she's feeling comfort.

"What do I need to do?"

"Jimin..."
           Now she's calling me by my name and I don't feel like it but...I can't scold her now.

"Mm?"
           I hummed as a response.

"You can go now."
          She muttered.

I looked down at her on my chest...
She's not looking at me, but I know she's serious and blank.

I can feel the numbness on her voice.

"Why? I want to be here with you."
           I answered with my warmest tone.

"You'll get tired of waiting for me. I can't entertain you right now, you see. You'll get tired comforting me."
          She lifted her head, and sat up looking at me.

"That's fine. I understand."
          I gave her a sweet smile and her eyes landed on my lips yet...

She kept on sending me out...

"You'll get tired, Jimin. I'm not fully composed yet. You'll get tired taking care of me now."
          Her eyes began to water again, and I felt that as a burden to my heart.

"That's not true, baby."
           I held her hand, and her hand is cold...

"Chaeyoung-a, I'll stay here even though it will take years for you to be fully composed. I can't let you be alone after your fainting incidents. I'm concerned, you know? And I'm not here waiting for you to entertain me, I'm here to take care of you. I'll admit, it's tiring to watch after you, it's tiring to see you like that, but it is my responsibility to take care of you. I should help you to recover, I shouldn't leave you even if you want me to."
           I shook my head, I interlocked my fingers on hers and I saw that guilty expression in her eyes.

"Chaeyoung-a...it's honestly fine even if you won't entertain me, what isn't fine is me knowing that you're not fine."
           I want to just hug her and say nothing, now, I can see her eyes pouring some tears slowly.

I cupped her face...
Wiped the tears off from her tear stained cheeks.

"I love you...don't think that I'm just here for you to entertain me. I should actually be the one to entertain you."
          She closed her eyes, stopping herself from the hiccup she got just now.