• Sixty - Two •

Day after Jimin had beaten Jungkook...
Same day as when Lisa got a letter from Rosé.

- Jimin

I went back to our dorm...
I came from Black Pink's dorm.
I was drunk last night.

I sat on the couch in the livimg room as I saw that there's no one there. I rested my back and...

"You two, you won't talk, will you?"
           Namjoon asked as they let Jungkook sat across me here in the living room.

I didn't responded, I pretended that I heard nothing.

I have beaten Jungkook not enough for what he did.

"Jungkook, Jimin?"
            Hoseok called us.

I looked at him, then my eyes landed intentionally to Jungkook who's looking down at the ground devastatedly.

"I really can't talk to you now, my head is aching."
            I made it as an excuse.

"You went drunk to Black Pink's dorm and slept there, how's the progress there?"
             But Jin turned the topic to the most sensitive, most sensitive that I can't ignore.

I was really about to take the exit that time I said that I can't talk but because of that question from Jin, I halted and froze for a moment.

Just then, I remembered...

"No, that's alright, Chaey. You don't need to be sorry. I just admire him, but you can have him if you want. We're not a couple, anyway. He's not mine, so, I can't claim him."
           She smiled at Chaeyoung...
But her hands are really refusing for Chaeyoung's hands to touch it.

She stood up and smiled at Chaeyoung...
Then to Jisoo and Jennie.

"Have a good night, I'll be sleeping first."
          Her voice is shaking already...

Then, I heard one of the room doors shutted.

"Ahh, the progress? You know that I went there drunk, then maybe you already know as well that Lisa knew it all?"
          I sat back relaxed to my seat and smirked.

I crosees my arms and legs as I found them confused.

"Chaeyoung told it, cause I accidentally have spoken about it while I'm drunk. Chaeyoung tried to say sorry, she really did apoligize but...Lisa...she's..."
          I looked at everyone, they are all waiting for my next word.

I bitter chuckles escaped from my lips...
I shook my head a little and continued...

"She said clearly herself that it's fine, that Jungkook isn't hers and that Chaeyoung can have him. Lisa even let out a smile to Chaeyoung and to the other two, though her voice is shaking, she have managed to say have a good night. I can remember everything, I'm drunk but the scenes are vivid in my mind."
            I summarized and narrated the scenes last night...

"She didn't fought with Chaeyoung?"
            Taehyung asked, creasing his forehead in confusion.

"Come to think of it, Lisa didn't get mad. And she consider her bestfriend, Chaeyoung."
            Everyone seemed to be broken at Jin's statement of realization.

"Jimin, you said she let out a smile and told to have a good night yet her voice is shaking?"
            Namjoon asked.

"She must be hurt."
            Hoseok added.

"That's it. Everything will change because of that."
             I didn't notice Yoongi there beside Namjoon until he spoke.

He sighed...
And then everyone sighed.

"Now? Do you need anything else from me? That's the only thing I can say now."
              I stood up and fixed my shirt as I asked them.

But they all loomed down and...
That moment no one answered me, I walked to the path going to my room but...

"Then you should be like her."
              I span and faced the person who spoke.

My brows furrowed a little at the statement.

"One reason I let myself do that to Chaeyoung that night...is because I know that she's not yours."
             Anger is filling me inaise as Jungkook stated, his eyes are flaming while gazing into mine.

"Jungkook..."
           A voice whispered his name...
But he didn't bother turning his attention there.

"Your still on the stage of courting her, that doesn't mean she's your already. You two are not official couple so we can't call this a cheating thing."
            His voice is rising.

My lips suddemly formed a bitter smile.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before chuckling bitter once and answered...

"She haven't cheated on me, fine. But you betrayed me."
            I need to fight for myself, at least not to lose my pride this time.

Everyone looked at me, I can see from the corner of my eyes.

"You said it yourself, I'm courting her, then why would you do that, knowing your friend is courting her? Isn't that..."
          I stopped for a couple of second and smiled at him evilishly.

"Betrayal?"
           Then, I continued.

I chuckled once again.
And after thay, I turned my back to everyone and walked to my room, leaving all of them dumbfounded.

"It is really painful...
That the one you treated the best among the others will suddenly betray you.

I love Chaeyoung...
What's wrong in me for her to do that?
Is it really just because of that fucking kiss from Seulgi!?"

"Chaeyoung-a...
We haven't seen each oter for years.

You've...changed...a lot."