• Eighty - One •

- Rosé

I woke up...
As the sweat on my forehad stream down to my pillow.

I also can smell Jimin's perfume.

He's hugging me sideways, I fell asleep after sobbing to his chest.

I looked up to him...

I gently removed his amrs off me without waking him up, gently and silently, I went off from the bed.

I headed straight to the dinning room where Jisoo eonnie, Jennie eonnie and Lisa used to be.

And as expected, they are there.
Yet, the boys are not here.

"Oh, Chaey. Tell Jimin that the boys went out already."
           Jennie eonnie stated and commanded.

"He's sleeping."
           I answered and she just nodded.

"How about Jin? Taehyung or Jungkook? Haven't they stayed with you?"
           I asked with a little tease and Jennie eonnie frowned a little before chuckling.

"Well, what exactly happens...we sent them out forcefully. As usual, Jennie would introduce her relationship with the baseball bat, and the boys wouldn't hesitate to go out."
           Jisoo eonnie explained.

I chuckled and sat on my seat.

As I did...
For dew seconds of looking at my hands which are placed on the table...

I can sense a stare coming from...

"Lisa..."

I looked at her...
And pretended that I dom't kmow what she's thinkg though...

"She's thinking about what happened that night...
About Kai...and Chanyeol."

I know they want to ask...
As I looked at Lisa, I saw the concern eyes...
Thefeeling of her being worried even though she's not speaking. This is one of the reason why I like her...why love her.

"Why?"
         I forced a chuckle just to show that I'm innocent about what she is thinking.

She didn't respond...
Then, I felt two another stares...

"Jisoo eonnie and Jennie eonnie..."

"Why?"
           I asked and let a pretentious laugh.

The other two sighed...
While Lisa leaned her back to the support of the chair and looked at me, with her hands clasp together.

"Whenever she's thinking about something deep...
Her hands are clasped together."

I looked down at her hands...
Then...my pretentious act suddenly faded.

"You know why we are all looking at you."
          Jisoo eonnie stated.

I couldn't maintain the act...
So, instead of lying and pretending...

I just looked down...
And, took a half minute of silence.

And when I was about to talk...

"It's..."

"Chaeng?"
         Jimin called, walking to the living room.

"Jimin."
         I called him and he made his way here.

"Hi."
        He smiled cutely.

"Jimin, your members are back to your dorm already."
         Jisoo eonnie informed.

Jimin looked shock but he smiled again, disregarding what Jisoo eonnie informed him.

"Baby, are you going to send me out now?"
          He asked smiling cutely.

My brows furrowed yet...

"You should go back now, it's getting dark."
           I know what he's saying.

"Okay, but are you fine?"
           He asked.

I nodded and he smiled.

"I'll text you if I got back. Take care, my fluffy Chaeng. I lobe you. Give me a kiss."
          Infront of my members, he kissed me on the lips and I'm sure that Jisoo eonnie, Jennie eonnie and Lisa are making sour faces now.

After that...
He made his way to the door and waved at us.
Then, gently, he shutted the door and left.

I sighed...
And looked down at the table.

One minute...
I took one minute until began to narrate.

"I'll start from my days with Chanyeol...I'm one of those out of place, not so outcasted but I used to be quiet the whole class. And he negan to talk to me after realizing that, besides that, our table are just next to each other."
          I stopped for a meantime to imhale...

Then, I continued...

"He's always checking me. He's even going to talk to me when I'm not speaking. Because of that, we became buddies. Then, he introduced me to his long time friend, Kai, or should I say, his bestfriend? Well, that doesn't matter. After that, us three, became friends, close to each other and Chanyeol taught me how to play guitar for the first tim I got interested to it. Time had passed by, flying like a jet, fast than expected. I didn't know that he would fall for me as those days we are together. I love him, not because he's a man but because I think of him as an older brother."
       My voice is shaking at the end so I took afew seconds to rest.

Then...
I began again.

"He tried courting me for many times...and I didn't tend to accept any of those trials. I'm always rejecting him. Then one day, when I was going back here, the day before my flight...he tried stopping me by setting me up to a dinner date with him. That's the time he exerted his full effort...yet...I told him that I'm going back here and I don't love him. I yelled at him...and instead of giving him a proper good bye...I walked away leaving him hanging there, devastated and rejected. I didn't know that it was the last time that I'm going to see him, worst, I didn't cherish that moment, instead, I made it as a nightmare. Cause few hours after that, he is announced as missing...and there's a suicide note, amd they are believing that he's dead. Yet, his body is not yet found."
        I ended the story there...

As the tears began to pour down once again.

"I didn't mean to hurt him...I didn't."
         My voice is cracking, shaking and I can't maintain the calmness in me.

"Shh, shh."
        They all comforted me.

Lisa, holding my hand.
Jennie eonnie, rubbing my back.
Jisoo eonnie, holding my other hand.

"But these doesn't help..."

"Everything happened because I'm so innocent...I'm so innocent about what's the feelings and thoughts of the others...I'm..."

"I'm a fool."