• Ten •

( AN:     Yeorobun, mianhe for being a passive author these past several days. I'm just trying to update at least one chapter a day cause, I'm honestly busy. Most of my dismissal of class are in the evening, 7pm, 8pm and the earliest was 6pm.

Why can't I update when I have night dismissal? Cause, whenever I'm going to type a chapter, I'll fell asleep even before finishing the whole one chapter.

I'm really sorry, guys.
Hope you still understand my excuses. )

- Rosé

"Ayieee! So he really did asked for your number?"
      Lisa squealed more than anyone could and she even held my hands to squeeze it whenever she's going to be flattered by my story.

"What's making it unique is that he really don't tend to ask for someone'  helo.to take carenof you but he did it himself. He's such a man but...those are his moves to have a score. Doesn't it?"
       With sarcasm, Jennie looked at Lisa and Jisoo asking for support to tease me sarcastically as well.

"That's the highlight of that day."
         Jisoo added and the other two giggled before looking back at me with poker face.

Then...
Three pairs of eyes are looking at me.
So awkward and embarassing but...

I need to hold it.

Until...
I burst out of laughing and they did too.

After laughing for few minutes...
We have composed ourselves anf went serious again...

And Jennie warned me something...

"Just remember, Rosie. Our moms are always saying, be careful of the guys cause...love is like playing with fire...you'll get hurt."
      That's not the exact wprds but it's a lyric paragraph on our song Playing With Fire but she got a point.

Jennie used the lyrics in the right point of time.

But...

"Aish, jinja, eonnie? It's notlike we're going to end to a relationship just because we're texting or because he took care of me."
       I wanted to decline the thoughts that they are creating cause...I don't want ti expect.

"Well, yeah, Chaey. We can't tell ,but there's the possibilty so...let's just wait."
       Lisa agreed with Jennie and Jisoo nodded in response as well as they looked at her.

"....there's the possibility.

But...it's just a possibility so...

Shut up, Chaey.
You can't expect anything.
You two are just friends...just friends.
That's what we can believe the most."

▲▼▲▼

- Jimin

"She's busy...perhaps."

I looked at my phone and time passes by...
It's early eveing already.

"I need to ask something..."

"It's about her necklace."

I can remember that I have a childhood friend...but I can't remember her name cause we're calling each other mochi.

And we're still kids those times.

Is she...my chilhood friend?
I guess, she is.
And I hope so.

I keep on checking my phone and I watched the clock to tick-tock and time to pass by.

"Why are going to go? We just met for three months and now you're going already?"
      I cried in front of that girl back when we are young and when we are together...

"I need to go, we just came here for vacation and I'm heading back to Australia already. I'm sorry, Mochi."
        Sincerely, she apologized while I kneeled down and covered my face to cry even more.

She caressed my back...
And added...

"I'll be back, don't worry. I'll be back and going to live here."
        Her charming voice...
Is comforting me.

"But when will you leave?"
         I asked looking atnher wity my eyes watery and my face is a mess, full of tears in it.

"Tomorrow afternoon."
          She answered and that broke my heart.

"Wait for me here tomorrow before you leave."
          I commanded her.

She looked confused but...

"Okay."
        She nodded and agreed.

And after that day...
Tomorrow came...
I have spend my money to buy something for her.

It's a promise ring. But I decided to make it as pendant since it's too...large for us that time.

I ran back to that beach, where I told her to wait for me.

And as I reached the place, I foind her in a coat, and a dress and her cute boots.

I stare at her before going towards her direction.

I'm still young but hae I fallen in love with her?

Well...
For the last three months...
She's really kimd, polite, charming and cute for me. She plays everything with me and tries some things too.

There's something in her that even though I'm still a child those days, I have fallen in love already...truthfully.

I walked silently towards her and she noticed me as she saw my feet standing against hers.

She looked uo at me as she was sitting on the hut.

Seriously...
I sat beside her.

She looked at me with silence as if this is the last moment.

I handed her a box.

"It's for you."
        I informed as she opened the box.

"It's a promise ring, but I made as a pendant as of now. Wear it, until we meet again. May you? And please, promise me to comeback here. I'll be waiting."
         She looked at me seriously but confusion is evident on her face.

"I like you and I want to marry you when we grew up. I want to keep is to myself until I found that yiu're leaving. I'm actually going to confess  this when we are mature and grew enough but...you're leaving and no ome knows when you're coming back so...take the promise and come back for me."
          Tears started to fall down to my cheeks and dropped as it reaches my chin.

This young girl...
Made me fall in love deeply, though, I'm still a child.

She wore the necklace and smiled at me.

"Of course, I'll be back."

But the thing is...
I can't remember her name.
All I can remember was...we have the same surnames.

And also...
I decided to go to the airport with her family and my family to say good bye and come back.

Since, our families are close.

I waved at her...crying...
As she entered the departure area.
I waved and cried...my mom's holding my other hand and my dad caressed my back as I waved and waved.

This young girl...
She's making me fall in love even more whenever I'm going to look at her.

"I misses her...
But wjere is she?"