• One Hundred Eleven •

- Rosé

"What really happened? You haven't texted us, if it's not the boys who stopped me from going to yheir dorm, I would have banged myself in there and look for you."
            Jisoo eonnie asked exaggerating some points.

"That's right. Not oly her will bang in, also me."
            Lisa added while peeling the mangoes on her own.

A soft laugh escaped my lips at the sight of her peeling the mangoes with her own hands.

"What are you laughing at?"
            Jisoo eonnie asked.

But they got the answer as my eyes kept on looking how Lisa is peeling the mangoes.

"Hey, I learned how to peel the mangoes all by myself. You're not by my side, Jisoo eonnie is refusing if I'm making her do it and Jennie eonnie will ignore me. So, I taught myself how to do it. Self taught, this is self taught."
            Proudly she defended herself even without hearing a tease from me.

We laughed and Jisoo eonnie clapped her hands as we enjoy teasing Lisa.

She can't peel anything with her own hands.
It's either she's lazy enough to make us do it for her or she don't know how to do it.

Back then and until now, I love her so much that I am the one to open the pack of chips for her.

"So, mind teling us whyyou just leftus all hanging last night? With Chanyeol here? With us?"
           Jennie eonnie apprpached us, holding the plate of nachos amd another plate of sandwiches.

The three ladies looked at me while chewing the foods while me...

"I'n sorry for leaving you here with Chanyeol, it's just that I suddenly got reminded of Jimin."
            My eyes squinted as I remebered his picture on my mind, wasted and drunk last night.

"What happened to him? And why did he walked out yesterday at the hotel?"
            Lisa asked, she earned a slap from Jisoo eonnie on her lap.

"Of course, do you remember the scene Chaeyoung hugging Chanyeol while saying I miss you blah blah, that was the time Jimin walked out."
            Jisoo eonnie clarified.

"He's jealous?"
             Lisa asked amused, hanging her mouth wide open, gasping.

My eyes dropped down to the nachos and avoided myself to be reminded of Jimin questioning me if I am inlove with Chanyeol.

But of course, it is still popping out on my mind like the part of my conscience is hitting me badly.

"Oh, so you comforted and talked to him last night. I got it."
            Jennie eonnie nodded on herself as she concluded.

"Eonnie, of course, it wasn't just comfort and talk, there's something else, more than that."
            My brows furrowed at the smirking face of Lisa as she stated the sentence.

"That's automatic. It would happen especially whn they had a fight, that would be the cure."
            Jisoo eonnie added earning a whimper from me.

"She's just whimpering, she'snmot denying it. So, it's trye. Something happened just more than comforting and talking? Aish."
           Jennie eonnie joined them, thry are all laughing while I'm blushing in embarassment.

After few seconds of laughter...

They looked at me with teasing smiles...

"Maybe the two of you are wondering, the whole Bangtan haven't went home to their dorm."
          Jennie eonnie began.

I nodded in curiosity.

"They are ahout to leave as Chanyeol did, but Jin suggested to stay and sleep here since we all kmow the two of you will be having some..."
           Jennie eonnie cutted herself as she looked at me with smirk.

"Eonnieee."
           I squealed.

She chuckled and continued...

"Just kidding. We know that the two of you are having some conflicts because of Chanyeol yesterday. After Jimin had walked out, our eye contacts told us everything already."
          She added.

"They slept here?"
          I asked.

Jisoo eonnie nodded and answered...

"But not literally slept here. No one had slept, except for Suga. The awkwardness ate everyone except him."
           My eyes widened at the statement.

"You're all eaten by awkwardness when they are cddling with you for weeks already? Eonnie..."
           I cutted myself as the two eonnies frowned.

"Hey, remind yourself that only you and Lisa has some love affairs to the two members of Bangtan and us, we got no one."
          Jennie eonnie uttered giving me a serious eye.

A smirked formed on my lips but immediately faded as someone knocked on our door.

"It's early, who is it?"
          Jisoo eonnie asked and we all just shrugged our shoulders.

Lisa stood up and went to the door to open it.

And as she opened...

"Why are you here?"

▽▲▽▲▽

A:   Our ending is way too far as of now. 😪