85 - (RE-NARRATED)

NOTE:    I will re-narrate this for everyone to stop saying that this has the same events with Yoon1122's Pandora's Secret. Despite of the author herself saying that she trusts me as I am not plagiarizing her work, I'll still change so all of you would stop and the future readers not to mention the same book again.

 Despite of the author herself saying that she trusts me as I am not plagiarizing her work, I'll still change so all of you would stop and the future readers not to mention the same book again

I actually feel so disrespected, just because it has the same particular occurences with the other book. It's really impolite to comment down that I did something the same as the other author, and also, that concerns the author who had it first. So stop saying it, stop commenting things like that, because none of this were intentional yet just like what I said, despite of the author of Pandora's Secret herself said that she's trusting me with this, just for you to stop on saying it, I'll change it. Sorry if I may sound offensive to those who commented it, but you offended me first.

💎💎💎

- Lisa

"Why are you mad?"
        Jungkook asked, voice whining.

"I'm not mad."

       Irritatedly, I answered.

He's been here since Chaeyoug passed out, Jimin rushed together with him.

"Lisa's mood swings."

      Jisoo eonnie chuckled bitterly as she went to the dinning together with Jennie eonnie.

"Lisa, you just ended your period last week, I'm sure you're not having your period today. Why so moody?"
      A little bit of sarcasm from Jennie eonnie, she questioned with her eyes squinting a bit.

I squinted my eyes and both of my eonnies just chuckled.

"I'm not mad, I'm just sleepy. So you know?"
       I asked, raising mg eyebrows to him.

But the expression I earned was an unsure expression.
My brows furrowed, then, I just rolled my eyes and stood up, I walked...

Jungkook didn't even bothered to stop me...
So, I made my way straight to my room...
Without even looking back.

Once I get in.
I just want to slam the door but as I am about to do so...
It opened once again and Jungkook entered smiling.