• Ninety - Seven •

- Rosé

"WOAH! The view is really fascinating!"
I commented while looking at the good view of the unseen part of the lake.

I am biking and gyess who's with me...

"Kai."

"How have you seen this part of the lake? Does anyone knows this place?"
I asked and hes stopped his bike...

Tendency, I stopped as well.
He let me borrow his another bike whic his a surprise for me, he invited me to go as he knew that I'm not fine since I am not replying from his messages which is more shocking.

But the time I have read his invitation for me to go with him and ride the bikes, I didn't hesistated to answer yes.

I just need some relaxation and I can find it by biking.

"Maybe no one knows, I don't know. But I haven't seen a single person here since I found this place. I believe that this is the unseen part of the lake."
He stated with a conclusion.

"Mm, maybe."
I nodded and agreed.

"This place is really wow, Kai. Thank you."
And I got the idea of thanking him suddenly.

For disregarding what conflict we have, amd by taking me here for me to be able to be fine for a moment.

He looked at me...
An understanding smile is formed on his lips then...

"Slow biker will go treat the winner."
And he suddenly speed his bike and left me.

A smirk I let out and did the highest speed I can...

We usually does this kind of racungand betting whenever we have bikes...

And Chanyeol usually will stopp the both of us and will scold us.

Few minutes...
Maybe three minutes have past, we have finished the course and stopped the bike from where we started.

I am catching my breath while he was laughing.

"Should I let you treat me this time?"
He asked with a teasing smile.

I rolled my eyes and answered...

"This is your bike, maybe you did something so that I will be able to lose."
I commented and he chuckled before saying...

"Chaeyoung-a, we both know that no one can beat me on biking. Even Chan can't."
He winked at me before riding his bike again.

"Let's go, I'll pay for the food. I won't let you pay for yhe food even though you lose."
He teased me again and paddled slowly.

I followed and biked beside him.
We took few.minutes again before reachimg a mini restaurant.

I haven't seen this mini restaurant yet...

"Kai, you really know everything. Don't you?"
I asked while exploring the mini restaurant with my eyes travelling.

"Nope, I have been here for the last four years. You're here for the last six years. It's just that you're going out rarely."
He responded which is true.

We sat on the table for two, after ketting me pick my order, he went to the counter and took the orders.

While I'm picking on the plate of fries...

"So, would you tell me what happened?"
He suddenly asked and I already know what it's about...

"Umm..."
I swallowed the fries and wiped my lips before showing my devastation and began to speak...