• Fifty - Eight •

A:   Everyone! We are higher than yesterday!

We are at #64 in ranking now.
Thank you!!! 😘

△▼△▼△

- Lisa

"Chaeyoung-aaa."

"Yah, Park Chaeyoung. Jimin's outside, drunk."
We rushed to the door and looked over the fences.
There's Jimin, calling out for Chaey, drunkily trying to stand up properly.

Chaey immediately went out and opened the gates for him. She helped him entered the living room. He lied on the couch as he they entered.

"Why are you so drunk, Jimin?"
         Me and Jennie eonnie are just watching Chaey as she tried talking to the drunk person while Jisoo eonnie got some wet towel and handed it to Chaey.

"Chaeyoung-aaa. Waeee?"
        The drunk man asked.

"What why?"
        Chaey asked confusedly as she wiped the wet towel to Jimin's neck, forehead and arms.

"Why have you done that?"
        Jimin asked...
He sat up and looked at Chaey with his eyes barely opened.

"Done what?"
        Chaey asked, she stopped from wiping the wet towel on Jimin's body and looked at him confused.

"You've done something, you know. You...you t-thought I cheated and...you did it."
         Jimin began to tear up and...

"Taehyung's right, he knew it."
         I heard Jennie eonnie whispered beside me.

"Me too."
       Jisoo eonnie butted in as she walked beside Jennie eonnie.

"Know what?"

I looked at them confused...
Yet they are looking at Chaey who's silently lookimg at Jimin who's crying.

"You cheated, Chaeyoung-a. You did."
         Jimin covered his face with his hands...

"Chaey cheated? When?"

Confusion is eating me, the whole me is full of confusion.

"You know what, eonnie?"
Jennie eonnie asked, facing Jisoo eonnie.

Jisoo eonnie looked at her blankly and answered...

"I overheard your conversation, she talked to you inside your room, right? I've heard eveything. Be thankful, I was the only one who heard it. But what's the point? She's going to know it, though, and I tuink this is the nught she's going to know it."
         Jisoo eonnie turned her attention to Chaey and Jimin after answering Jennie eonnie.

"Who's going to know what?"

"J-Jimin..."
Chaey's voice cracked....

And Jimin looked at her...

"You're the one who cheated. You didn't even tried to listen to me, tomy explanation. You haven't waited for me to explain, you just did that."
       Jimin's furiously talking to Chaey.