• Ninety - Two •

- Rosé

"So, you boys will be gone for a week?"
           Jennie eonnie asked for assurance.

The boys came the next morning to inform us that they will be out of the country for a week for their tour.

And hell...
I don't feel liking it.
But it's part of the job, what can I do?

"Yes, for a week."
          Taehyung uttered while burrying his face to the crook of Jennie eonnie's neck.

"Stop doing that, Kim Taehyung. It's making my hairs straight up."
          Jennie eonnie scoffed and pushed him enough to make him lean his back. Taehyung gave her a smirk which made him earn a rolling eyes from Jennie eonnie.

"I love you even more when you're mad."
          And being weird, Taehyung hugged Jennie eonnie saying those words.

Jennie eonnie didn't responded but everyone can see her face is blushing crimson red.

"You'll be gone for a week, why do you even came here to tell us? Yiu can just call or text us."
          Jisoo eonnie asked while picking some dried mango from the plate on the center table infront of us.

"Why? Don't you want to see me at least before we go to our flight? Tomorrow morning will be our flight, Jisoo."
            Jin asked making Jisoo eonnie looked at her blankly.

"Why? Kim Jisoo? Why? Why are you still cold? Why? I'm showing my sincerity for you, why are you still acting like that? Mm? Kim Jisoo!"
            Jin held Jisoo eonnie's hand and acted like a baby.

Jisoo eonnie just kept her eyes on the dried mango and neglected Jin who's being a childish lover beside her.

"Jungkook."
             But my head turns to the other side when I heard Lisa whispered with an annoyed tone.

Jungkook's kissing her slowly on her shoulder while resting his hesd on her shoulder.

Insae that annoyed facial expression on Lisa's face and I heard Jimin chuckling. My eyes landed on him...

"You'll be gone for a week."
           I muttered.

And his eyes met mine.

His look soften at the sight of me beingdevastated about his schedule. He cupped my face and smiled.

"Do you want to go with us?"
         He invited.

But even without thinking, I need to answer no.

First, we are idols.
Second, we are not in the same company.
Third, we have our own schedules.

I shook my head and stated...

"Even though I would love to...I can't, we can't."
           He closed his eyes and leaned his forehead on mine.

"I'll always call whenever I have the free time. Dob't worry, I won't get hurt. And you, you should be safe while I'm not around. Don't wear skinny and short clothes. Don't wear tight clothes as well. Don't expose your cuteness too much, your charmingness is for me only. Eat, never skip your meal while I'm not here. Don't be stress if you don't get a message or a call from me, I'll do.it when I have time. Please, baby, take care of yourself, I'm still going to marry you."
           He demanded everything he wants me to do.

And a soft chuckle escpaed from my lips as I realozed how protective he is.

He has the right to be protective, anyway.
He's my boyfriend, my BOYFRIEND.

I nodded as he opened his eyes.
And he smiled before giving me a gentle kiss on my lips.

Jistnafter he pulled from the kiss...

We heard few numbers of doors that shutted close.

Both our heads turned to the hallway going to the room and saw that...

Everyone entered each room and left us hanging here.

"What was that?"
         Jimin asked frowning.

And I just laughed before answering...

"They must be annoyed of what you did."

"When they are all flirting earlier as well? They'lk get mad because I kissed you? Wow."
        Sarcastically, Jimin reacted and I just laughed.

"I'll miss you, baby."

Yet...
A sudden though poped out from my mind.

Yes...
I'll miss him...
So much.

It would be just a week but just now, I can feel it like a month already.

Honestly...
I've been depending on him these past several days.

I've depending my everyday on him, my happiness, my day, my hours, my breath, my minutes, my seconds...all, everything.

And I felt so bad that day I haven't told him the truth about the coat, well...that would be...a secret forever, I wish.

"Kai is a friend...
But everyone from this dorm will think that it is ironic for him to buy me a coat it would result a discorse if I told them.

Knowing just my members, they'll qiestoon Kai for what he did.

And plus the boysxl, they might go to Kai and fetch him like he did something wrong even though he just gave me a coat.

After that night on the café when we have a fight about Chanyeol's missing action....

Everyone thought of him as one of the antagonist for our life already."

"Jimin...
I'm getting worried about something I don't know.
I feel.like something is going to happen when you're not around."

"Jimin..."

▲▽▲▽

A:    A short update to introduce a new _ _ _ _.

Ohh, what's that word with four letters?
Hahaha, curious? The hint for the word is, it is one of the most essential element of a story.