• Sixteen •

Next day...

- Rosé

"Girls, be ready. The show will start in ten minutes."
        We are in our dressing room, here at Gayo Daejun.

We are about to perform.
BTS attended as well, but we are not able to talk to them...trouble will be formed if we did.

After five more minutes of preparing...
We've gone to the backstage. The staffs fixed our mics and we entered the entrance to the stage.

First song...
"So Hot (THEBLACKLABEL Remix)"
It is our cover, originated from Wonder Girls.

It is a bit intimidating cause, people will give out their expectations for this since Wonder Girls grouo is a famous girl group back then. And that made us to cober their song. I just wished that this song will have good results.

The song started to play...
My eyes are on the bright light infront of us.
I literally can't see BLINKS, it's too bright infront. Also, I need to focus on being fierce an sexy.

We performed...
I can hear shouts and fanchant.
Cameras rolling, everyone's watching.

"We can finish this with a good ending. We are Black Pink."

I let out a sexy side of me until the song is done...

And we had to perform our song, "As If It's Your Last".

I'm a bit out of breath but I managed to perform nicely.

We ended our performance with the last post and took the exit, then, we went to our seats. Behind our seats was BTS.

They smiled at us and clapped for our performance. We bowed to them and smiled as well.

And as my eyes landed to Jimin...
Scenes yesterday entered my mind...

"J-Jimin."
           He leaned closer...
His eyes are gazing to my lips.

And I can feel my throat drying due to anxiousness.

"Chaey, Jimin! The meal is about to be ready, come here."
         Until Jisoo called us from the dinning area.

Good thing...
She didn't come and see us.

I avoided his look, I'm still anxious on what he did to me yesterday...I'm sure on whatnhe was about to do.

He apologized for it when they are going back to their dorm. I just smiled and nodded as he apologized. But still...ghe scenes are fresh from my mind.

BTS was called to perform.
I'm a but relieved, I can breath for a moment.

They performed there, my eyes watching him. I can't stop looking at him when he's performing...he looks so hot.

"What's with that thought, Chaeng!?

I had to admit, he's hot enough to make me feel something inside me...but I need to shake that thought cause we're not dating."

We just watched them until they are done performing...and they went back to their seats. I bowed my head and focused on the candy I'm trying to open. I don't want him to see me looking at him like insane.