• Twenty •

- Jimin

She's eating as well as I am...
But I moticed how comfortanle she was when there's a distance between us...the table.

I wanted to ask if she hates being in body contact with others...but if I asked her, that would be offensive. So, I decided to just shut my mouth.

We ate until we're full and the chickens she cooked earlier was all gone.

"How can I make you feel comfortable with me?"

- Rosé

It's awkward again since he's staring at me after eating...

But then, I got an idea and managed to do it without showing my nervousness.

"I'll just wash the dishes, you can watch on the television, I'll follow there."
               I smiled, showing that I'm not having a hard time to ignore his outlandish look on me.

He didn't gave any response but then J continued to the sink and started washing the dishes.

I shook all the tension on my body by closing my eyes, but still, I can feel his bizzare stares.

Yet, I continued washing the dishes...
It's good that I'm facing the walls and not him.

And then, the dishes are all done...
I'm just going to wash my hands and I'm done...

"What to do now?"

I slowly stepped back and as I did...
A pair of arms wrapped around my body...

"J-Jimin."
           I immediately reacted in shock.
My voice cracked but...he didn't respond, instead, he held my hands and washed it with the warm water.

I can feel his breath passing through my ears and neck.

I can smell his fresh and manly scent behind...

"Jimin, I'm fine. I can d-do..."
           I halted from talking as he span my body to face him.

"It's just you and me...why are you so nervous?"
           His eyes are on mine...
Romatically looking at me.

And I'm sure my eyes are full of tension.

"A-a..."
           Before I could answer, he spoke and added...

"You're not comfortable with me, are you?"
             He asked, directly...

My eyes landed on his eyes...
I stared at him blanked...

He was hugging me...
His body is attached against mine...
I was leaning on the sink behind.

"You're not, are you? I can feel that. Even before, even from the start. But...I can't blame you, I can't scold you about that. But please, try not getting yourself too distant from me."
           His eyes soften...
His voice became warm.

"We have been childhood bestfriends...we have been aparted for long already, now, I'm longing for you and I just wanted to cuddle with you."
            With his words...
My heart ache a little.