• Sixty •

- Lisa

I heard my door opened...
And I'm sure it's Jennie eonnie.
I heard them talking not too far from my room, perhaps, infront of Chaeyoung's room.

"Lisa?"
         I'm right, it was Jennie eonnie who entered.

She called me...
Yet I haven't given a response.
I didn't even moved, I am under my blanket, unwanting to show myself.

I haven't heard a words for seconds...
But I felt my bed shifting beside me.
Jennie eonnie's sitting on my bed, her hand found my back and sbe stroke me to comfort ne.

"I am here to force you to take a breakfast yet I know you wouldn't."
            She stated. Soft chuckles escaped her lips.

"I wouldn't ask anything. Cause I already know the answers..."
            She stopped midways, and I heard her took a deep breathe.

"I know you're hurt. I know that the previous days before that happened, you have fallen for him deep enough to feel it like a hell in your heart. And there's the fact that it was Chaeyoung, the one you really treated the best among us, is the one who did it with the man you loved, Jungkook. I know Chaeyoung didn't mean to do that, she was really frustrated by Seulgi kissing Jimin. I can't blame her for getting mad about that, but I can't blame you either if you'll get mad for she have done. I'm noy mad for her, I'm mad at the situation we are in. We just debuted and things are heavier than we are trainees then there they are, entering our lives like wrecking balls. What I'm saying, Lisa, will you let Jungkook be the wrecking ball that will break your walls, that is protecting your heart? That will gonna ruin the friendship of yours and Chaeyoung?"
          It is rare for her to speak like this...
But whenever the situation is like this, her words will really hit you hard. Her quotes will really linger in you mind.

And with these words...
My eyes poured tears again.
Tears stream down on my cheeks.
I can't help but to cry silently, to sob silently.

I know she heard me, cause I felt her hand stroke my back once again.

"Sorry for making you cry, Lisa. But you and Chaeyoung are friends, sisters by heart to be exact. And I'm worried that we will work by years together with this problem, with this kind of situation. You and her are not talking. You and her without being clingy to each other. Without the two of you who usually are the loudest. It's going to be hard, to accept. You don't need to accept it now, but you will be able to do when time flies and goes by."
          She found my hand out of the blanket...

I didn't notice it just until she held it.

Her warm hand squeezed mine...
Giving me a comfort.

I want to refuse her hand for touching mine, cause the more she massage it, the more tears are flowing out from my eyes.

And the more I am crying...

"I won't say that you should stop crying. I'm going to say now..."
          Her hand opened my clenching fist and massaged it with pressure even more.

Making me feel relax with her presence.

"Cry, cry as much as you want. Cry as long as you want. Cry harder, harder than you can. Cry like it's the end of everything. Cry like hell is going to eat you. Cry everything out. Cry your heart out, but once you're done crying...never, ever, cry for the same reason again."
          Those words...
That made me cry even more.
She's comforting me, and as she does, I felt so soft inside.
I felt so unguarded inside. I feel like her presemce will protect me from everything.

"Now, Lisa. I won't force you to eat now. But I'l deliever your food here, at least feed yourself. Save yourself, do you want to be thin? To be ugly? If Jungkook came here and saw you starving yourself, will your pride gonna take it? The oity he's going to give you? Will you take it?"
          She teases me.
And chuckled suddenly came out from my lips.